Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

The More You Look The Less You See. The Rot In Lekki Phase 1 - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The More You Look The Less You See. The Rot In Lekki Phase 1 (710 Views)

For Sale: Building Strictly For Commercial Purposes In Lekki Phase 1, Lagos / Large Building For Sale In Lekki Phase 1 : Residential Or Commercial / To Let @ Lekki Phase 1 Service Mini Flat + Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The More You Look The Less You See. The Rot In Lekki Phase 1 by amSTARboy: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2017
THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE...

These are real pictures of Lekki phase 1, that Ambode's team have turned to a bus park for touts who breed robbers to terrorize the residents. Lekki phase 1, is now a place where bus park touts are now more important than the safety of residents, because of the settlement the local government collect from them. To make matters worse, the Association of Lekki residents have been striped of any powers to protect the interests of the residents. There is no more security patrolling the lekki gates, because the local government has taken over Lekki phase 1. Hoodlums have invaded the once prime location, hence constant robbery attacks, of which Basket mouth was a victim. All these, under Ambode's watch, yet pictures of roundabouts are posted, as if people live at the roundabouts.

Yet, sycophants are chanting, "Ambode is working", because he's creating roundabouts. Estates that were once at their prime before his governance, are falling apart under his watch, because of greed on the part of his administrators', who are only interested in how to make their own revenue, without thinking of the safety of residents.

I'm sure Lekki phase 1, is just one of many. My people, look beyond the roundabouts. Hence, my saying, Ambode's government is presently, a government of, "the more you look, the less you see".

And no, I'm not a wailer, or a member of any political party, it's about time Nigerians start calling out the inadequacies' we witness as citizens. If you don't feel any positive impact of our government in your area, please feel free to call out the government. Enough of massaging their ego's, and singing their praises, when more needs to be done.

Re: The More You Look The Less You See. The Rot In Lekki Phase 1 by amSTARboy: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2017
These are the stowaway pipes robbers lay in wait for night time, to attack residents. These pipes should be taken out because, its a den for thieves.

Re: The More You Look The Less You See. The Rot In Lekki Phase 1 by true2home(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Sorry, you live in Lekki and you are complaining about Government. What should the Mainland citizens do then? You forgot that Lekki axis is where MOST of Lagos commonwealth are being spent without much consideration for even distribution of development. I don't know why you are on social media when all you could have done was go to One of the the Padi Padi connection meeting of the BIG BOYS and sort things out as usual. After all Lekki Phase 1 is where Lagos Political Connected People are with their investments too. And if that doesn't work, shebi na connect yourselves with Lekki Bridge; instead of connecting Ikorodu to Island; walk across to OLD Colonial Master Replacements in Ikoyi and sort things out. I'm not in the mood for rubbish this morning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rug And TV Stands/divider For Sale / Decent One Room Single Boy Squatters At Agungi Lekki / land for sale in NLNG COWRY CREEK Estate, lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.