Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Who Has Made Who Rich? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Has Made Who Rich? (242 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Made Who Rich? by FreshGreen: 9:10am On Jan 12, 2017
WHO HAS MADE WHO RICH?
I heard someone talking of his bishop, he said in around 1985, God told the bishop in America that, “My son, go to Nigeria and deliver my people from poverty and make them rich.” But 30 years after, the bishop who had little and maybe one or two cars then, now has privates jets and many things, and Nigeria whom he came to deliver from poverty is getting poorer, more unemployment, more poverty, lack of primary health-care, more crimes, and education is more expensive, even his own private schools are too average Nigerians - the very people he came to deliver from poverty.

Now who has made who rich? Is it the bishop who has made Nigeria rich or covetous Nigerian followers who are seeking for prosperity by "fake" have made the bishop rich? The Bible says by covetousness these so called "ministers of God" will exploit you. 2 Peter 2:3

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What Is Happening Now / Pathway Of The Foolish / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.