Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Akure Greenland Project CALLNG - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akure Greenland Project CALLNG (887 Views)

Akure Greenland Project Still In My Mind / 300 Acres Of Farmland For Outright Sale Along Benin-akure Expressway.N60M / do you need farmland within Akure environment and also plantain suckers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by holycrown7(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
This is a clarion call to all Youth who really have interest in making it big in Agriculture in 2017 and who also reside in Akure to show interest in a group that will take some step to better our lot this year. Drop your contact here and let's see what we can do together to make something out of government policies of agric. This is Akure Greenland Project, two head are said to be better than one, all you plan and push may not work alone, but together we will move mountains.
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please what is the Akure Greenland project about and how can we be a part of it?

Thanks.
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by holycrown7(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Akure Greenland Project is an idea that we come up with after trying a lot of things and embark on lot of researches on our to make something in Agric as youth.

We realised that individual effort will not bring the best result on any endervour in Nigeria. Those that will have help raise one find it difficult to trust just a hand.

A old farmer we met in course of searcing for knowledge let us know that his best achievement in farming was the one he achieve through joint effort. We are now looking forward to a small group of youth who will come together, reason together, plan together and work together to become achievers.

Greenland Project will be a way of doing it like our forefather, the one they called EEFA! Let come togerther mow.....
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by Vaabra01(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by holycrown7(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Akure Greenland Project is proposed project to make life easy for interested youth. The project is to enable youth in Akure area to come together share idea, research together, start new things in any field of Agriculture and finally to become the successful Farmer that we desired.

Any interested Youth should drop the contact here so we can kick off as soonas possible. Our first plan is to form a group of interested youth who are will to work and get a target for ourselve before the year run half. Let those in Akure area drop contact so we can start now, other area may follow. We should be ready to meet offline if there's need for that.
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by chiefsaga: 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
07067751235. Sunday
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by Highzic: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Hope it won't affect lectures cause some student would like to apply ....?

If it won't here is my contact (09073852165)
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by Nicogen4us(f): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
holycrown7:
Akure Greenland Project is proposed project to make life easy for interested youth. The project is to enable youth in Akure area to come together share idea, research together, start new things in any field of Agriculture and finally to become the successful Farmer that we desired.

Any interested Youth should drop the contact here so we can kick off as soonas possible. Our first plan is to form a group of interested youth who are will to work and get a target for ourselve before the year run half. Let those in Akure area drop contact so we can start now, other area may follow. We should be ready to meet offline if there's need for that.

for training, Consultation and facilitation. Contact: Trinity Crown Science laboratory and entrepreneurship Centre with Trinity farm and Co.Ltd Oyo @No. 2,Oyo-Ogbomoso road opposite State hospital exit gate Oyo town.
phone :08135631994
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by adebayo3449(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Highzic:
Hope it won't affect lectures cause some student would like to apply ....?

If it won't here is my contact (09073852165)
student also
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by Intrepidone(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
The most important is that we team up to secure viable land from the government. If that's possible I am game.
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by holycrown7(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Still on Akure Greenland Project, I stand to let Nairalanders to know that the world we are is a world where you stand up to decide you destiny. At Akure Greenland, we are looking forward to a situation where the youth in Akure area will come together to make a life out of our ever green land.
Government have so many policies even as we think Nigeria is bad that we can explore to start something.
The first step we are going to take is to bring together all interested youths (Nairalander or not) most especially those in Akure area, we shall first meet online, show our interested area in Agric (both planting and animal raering), see what policy of government we can tap into, then start from there.
As we earlier wrote, we realise with little researches we made that the best thing is have a group to access government policies on agric. The first thing each one should have in mind is our coming together is for a purpose. All we need is interest, a goal, a mind to make it. If you have the above drop your contact and we shall surely get in touch very soon.
Re: Akure Greenland Project CALLNG by holycrown7(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2020
Good day my fellow Nairalander. It's being ages here.
Let me use this opportunity to State clearly that i am still very much on Akure Greenland Project which I discuss here sometime ago and that though I have not post anything on the Rpoject for many months but that the dream is still on.
O wish to tender my apologies for those few who showed their interest then that I didn't get back to then, seriously am sorry, it's because of certain reason.
Akure Nairaland Project, a agriculture initiatives that intends to bring together Youth within Akure and it's environment together to work to eradicate poverty and unemployment from our land starting with Cassava Farming and processing.
This is another Clarion Call for those who feel we can work together and make Akure Green thus became our own green pastures. Where other can come into to find solitudes.
Show your interest now and I will personally contact you very soon, and those that have one time or the other show their interest by drop their numbers will be contacted very soon. Together we can create a wealthy income for ourselves. Together we can make Akure very green.

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Puff Adder Today. / Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices / Apple Seedling For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.