Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? (1502 Views)

Jennifer Obayuwana Shows Off Boobs In New Photo. / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS) / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2009
Jennifer Lopez an American singer, 40 years of age, wife to Mark Anthony also a renowned musician fell down on the stage during the American Music Award (AMA).

After reading this caption in one of the blog i saw online, i went ahead to watch the video from youtube, to be sure of how it really happen. to my surprise it was real.

i said to myself, wow this people make mistakes too. i couldn't imagine how many times she must have practiced that dance step that led to the incident.

To be honest, if it were to be a Nigerian, i bet you, it would have been the talk of the year.

her husband stood up immediately and cheered her up, the question is, why do we hate our people, why can't we encourage them?

Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2009
This thread already exists! tongue
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Airco: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2009
what a pity, that will be her worst moment
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by cheatmaker: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2009
it happens, you don't have to be perfect all the time,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Airco: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
if to say na nigerian do am, oboy, we no for hear word
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by cheatmaker: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
i guess she's old for that type of dance tooo
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Angel4luv: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
my jenny, how awful,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by cheatmaker: 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2009
@poster, where can we watch this stuff, i mean direct link
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by cheatmaker: 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2009
@angel thanks, i love your name
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Angel4luv: 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2009
@cheatmaker, thanks,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
@mama gee, i don't understand your view,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
@cheatmaker, you can also get the video from youtube, but i think her link is cool, go ahead and use Angels link.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
what will you do if you were in her shoes
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
i really commend her for standing up immediately and at the same time taking over the whole show. Not all musician could do that, i guess she is worth an icon,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
well, all the same, its her money,
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by cheatmaker: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2009
wow, she stood up and continued, she will feel the pain for sure
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2009
Mr uzoh:

@mama gee,  i don't understand your view,

My view is that two threads related to this topic already exists. tongue
This is the third one
. wink
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
mama-gee:

My view is that two threads related to this topic already exists. tongue
This is the third one
. wink

it not a crime, is it?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by mamagee3(f): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2009
Mr uzoh:

it not a crime, is it?

It's not a crime but this one would soon be locked. undecided
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by finemocha(f): 2:43am On Nov 25, 2009
That fall looked very painful. she could have sprained her ankle.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

It's not a crime but this one would soon be locked. undecided

by who?
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Warona: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hope she has paid premium on insurance for the year on her HIPS learnt they were insured. shocked
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 25, 2009
People do fall down, including celebrities, so yes, I can believe it.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Mruzoh1: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
Siena:

People do fall down, including celebrities, so yes, I can believe it.

I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE SOME AMERICAN ARE JEALOUS OF HER TOO LIKE YOU, CHECK THE LINK ANGEL PASTED ABOVE.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Fell Down While Dancing, Could You Believe That? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2009
Mr uzoh:

I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE SOME AMERICAN ARE JEALOUS OF HER TOO LIKE YOU, CHECK THE LINK ANGEL PASTED ABOVE.

Me jealous of her?

My response was to your query - "can you believe she fell down dancing?" As in yes, I can believe she fell down. Falling down is something that afflicts all humans, celebrities, royals, billionaires etc.

(1) (Reply)

Highlife Musician ,alaba Pedro Dies On Arik's New York- Lagos Flight / Pacesetters: Meet Model Oluwaseyi Ishola / Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus Says Her Bra Size Is 38DDD..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.