Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

CCSNL ....any Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCSNL ....any Info (1174 Views)

SILVERLINE CONSULT Any Info About Them? / Got This Message Today Who Is Wit Me. Any Info Pls / Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCSNL ....any Info by monimekaz(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
I got an invitation for interview 2moro.......I currently work n my take home is more than 50k with accommodation and means of transportation provided ....Any info on what thier contact center Agent earn every month
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
pls stay in your current job.ccsnl is 40k.with nothing attached just 40k.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by monimekaz(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
OreofeeOluwa:
pls stay in your current job.ccsnl is 40k.with nothing attached just 40k.

Thank you ma'am
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by queenex(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Yes its 40k......
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by ifisluv(m): 3:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pls how is the interview like? Pls share your eexperience. Have got interview with them tomorrow
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
ifisluv:
Pls how is the interview like? Pls share your eexperience. Have got interview with them tomorrow
The interview is quite simple.they just want to know if you are okay with the 40k cos u'll be asked your salary expectation.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by rexibity(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
hello people, pls I got an invite for tomorrow too. I can't attend cos of distance. Is it possible to reschedule ? if yes, how? thanks.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by queenex(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
OreofeeOluwa:
The interview is quite simple.they just want to know if you are okay with the 40k cos u'll be asked your salary expectation.
A friend got an invite but doesn't know the nearest busstop.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
queenex:
A friend got an invite but doesn't know the nearest busstop.
Where is your friend coming from? once your friend gets to lekki,he/she should climb the bridge to the other side and enter the lekki peninsula gate.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
rexibity:
hello people, pls I got an invite for tomorrow too. I can't attend cos of distance. Is it possible to reschedule ? if yes, how? thanks.
just send a mail to the one you sent your cv to.
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by rexibity(m): 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
OreofeeOluwa:
just send a mail to the one you sent your cv to.
My sister, I don't even remember the mail I applied with. You know this job search can be funny a times. And the invite was via a customized line which can't receive reply.
Pls who can remember the mail we used to apply?
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by rexibity(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
queenex:
Yes its 40k......
Can you remember the mail you sent CVs to?
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
rexibity:
Can you remember the mail you sent CVs to?
hr@ccsnl.com
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by ifisluv(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
OreofeeOluwa:

Ok, thanks
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
stop at ikate busstop enta a keke to the dome church follow a canal pathway once you come out move forward a bit and ask... you will go thru an 8day trainning if u succeed u will be taken 40k no hmo no staff bus only 40k per month... help me greet sommy gotv trainner
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by ify2016: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Monday to Friday? what's time of resumption and closing
Re: CCSNL ....any Info by monimekaz(m): 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
I'm out ..my current job better pass this one by far

1 Like

Re: CCSNL ....any Info by OreofeeOluwa(f): 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
ify2016:
Monday to Friday? what's time of resumption and closing
yes o.7:30-8. close 5pm

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Adhoc Executives (intern/entry Level) / Job Recruitment At Human Edge Limited / I Need A Job, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.