Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,212 members, 7,839,119 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike (41476 Views)

TBoss Apologizes To Davido For Calling Him Out On IG For Arresting The Two Girls / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Sophia Momodu Over Reaction To Beef With Linda Ikeji / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Venita Akpofure: "You Slept With Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Medunah: 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
bobbyxxjnr:

As in ..her daughters will b used for the same purpose in Jesus name
Abegi, are those girls babies?? They wanted to do it, they weren't forced....they did it in return for payment, so whats the fuse all about??

Am not saying what pretty Mike did was good but then again if there were no girls ready to do it, would he do it??

They might as well arrest the girls too

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Babacele: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
pocohantas:
This woman is intelligent, forget that she talks off point sometimes.
Check out her write up!!! I don't agree with her anyway, the sight of those girls on leash is an eyesore to any right thinking human.
I swear she is. very intelligent despite....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
hypocrite
dederocs:
this woman Na wacko
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
shame on u hypocrite
moralex:
At her age and in this age, she doesn't know how dehumanizing it is to put a dog leash on a human , shame on her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by RockHard: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Icepresh:
Surely, ambode and buhari is not winning again come 2019

Sure, becos of pretty mike. Lol. The way some people think sef.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by ajokebelle(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
dinachi:

No you need be chained. She is very correct. Were the ladies forced?

This world can never be a better place because of people like you, so because they were not forced to do it means its right?
Only God knows how some people reason....... besides you need to be on leash too since both of you reason together.

I hate it when sick people quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Omoikarekimire(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Although she raised important discourse I dnt think our way of doing things will still show we are confirm naija ppl.for this reason Ambode may be said to be right.u know now.we are naija not in d US.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
exactly
napoleon77:
If what Pretty Mike did was illegal then he should be charged to court.

He shouldn't just be arrested and released.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Medunah: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Chidav123:
For cry out loud, how dear you suuport such an illicit act being portrayed by the so call pretty Mike. Pretty Mike should tire his own kids with chain on the neck and take them out for social events. I don't know who Kemi olunloye is,and I don't even want to know , but I equally dis-regard her for such a statement. Governor Ambo thanks so much for your bold act of stopping that muron called pretty Mike for treating his fellow human being like an animal. Shame on you Kemi olunloye. Infact you should also be arrested for conspiracy. Nonsense
The fellow human being agreed, wanted and decided she wants to be treated like an animal......
So what is the real problem here??

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by seunakin231(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ye brain woman, ur workers don come....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Koolking(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
The ladies NEVER complained. Did the governor have to order his arrest??

We journalists deserve to know what Mike's ladies had to say. Mr Governor u acted like an illiterate. Ignorance does not EXCUSE STUPIDITY.

For the first time in forever, I couldn't agree more with this woman on this.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
This lady has a point, no comment was made by Ambode when a 10 yr old boy was burnt to death by blood thirsty afonjites. angry

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by efilefun(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Click LIKE if you think she has a point

Click SHARE if you think she has no point
The hustle for like and share is real!!!! Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by olaoge(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
shortgun:
True talk
The guy broke no law, why arrest him?
The girls are not complaining so wots the fuss about?

I concur wit you Dat he broke no law.... Buh please can u send me ur sisters if u have any so Dat I can leash them all around in chains.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Horlar995(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Where are the female nairalanders.......una no go come defend urself abi una dy wait for pretty mike ni......
Nairaland females, abeg I need u peoples opinion on this thread.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Rilwayne001: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Medunah:

The fellow human being agreed, wanted and decided she wants to be treated like an animal......
So what is the real problem here??

In most cases, those victims of human trafficking agreed and decided to be trafficked, do we then conclude that there's nothing wrong in human trafficking since the parties consented to it?

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Icepresh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
RockHard:

Sure, becos of pretty mike. Lol. The way some people think sef.
no bro, this is me hating on apc ... who pretty mike help?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Archbishop88: 4:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na who won mari dz woman 4 house.make dat person know say inh don become satan's inlaw. Y she no even put mouth 4 frcn issue.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by indoorscholar(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Crying more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Adebowale89(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kemi I'm also ashamed of u on behalf of your parent

I'm also ashamed of u on behalf of all yoruba women

I'm mostly ashamed that you bear one of the best name in Yoruba land

I'm angrily ashamed that you came from the same region I came from

Yoruba has maximum respect for humanity, we don't imitate, we don't discriminate, we take human before anything. where do you lost your senses Kemi? your case is in a sorry state

I never expect you will be this senseless to feel that what the olo.shi ugly mike did was right and for you to abuse one of the Yoruba representative ambode is out of sense, how I wish he can leashed idi amin speech on you

omo rada rada

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
She never push pikin out of her virgina, she for know sey the governor no do bad thing.
Old mama youngie

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Desafiar(m): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
So she no know say every right get limitations? [b]So she no know say every right get limitations? [/b]So she no know say every right get limitations?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by onwuakpachris(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
in fact all of the actors nd actresses in D's drama r all wrong..1 way or d other..both the ugly Mike o..d chainer nd d chainees..d gals plus ambode sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by SEYIKP(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Earn legit and sure 25$ today click http://saving-me.com/?ref=14570
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by cosade(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
shortgun:
True talk
The guy broke no law, why arrest him?
The girls are not complaining so wots the fuss about?

I agree with you absolutely. No law was broken. Its simply show biz, the girls get paid for their acts.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Davidbanky(m): 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Imagine this lady.... am sure if it's Linda Ikeji that did what mike did she would have roasted her ... nonsense !
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Medunah: 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

In most cases, those victims of human trafficking agreed and decided to be trafficked, do we then conclude that there's nothing wrong in human trafficking since the parties consented to it?
Human trafficking is quite different from this.......these girls are doing it as a job!!!

As far as I am concerned, it is the girls who should be arrested for subjecting themselves to such mediocrity.......

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by Ecosystem4u: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
chiefoluigwe:
She's just trying to be relevant like those IPOB people, pointless and stupid

Am more interested in ur fake moniker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
ZenaSTORY:
Whats wrong with this lady?
she should be arrested also.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by blackboy2star(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
This aunty mumu gan sorry grandma... She's brain dead
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by jossy0987: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can as well keep your mouth shot if you have nothing reasonable to say.
we will vote him over and over again...notice me.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike by engrjacuzzi: 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
please is kemi olunloyo an afonja the madness is getting out of hand sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rotimi Proposes To His Girlfriend, Vanessa Mdee (Video) / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.