Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,576 members, 7,770,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos (47676 Views)

Olamide Babayemi: Cobbler Rapes Corper, Shares Nude Video With Friends / Uniport Final Year Student Drowns While Hanging Out With Girlfriend / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
A young man is saddened following the death of his cousin, Okechukwu Amumaebe, who died on 25th December 2016 after being allegedly poisoned while hanging out with friends in Anambra state. The downcast man who shared this on Facebook, urged his dead relative not to let the people responsible for his death to go unpunished.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/man-dies-after-being-posioned-while.html

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
sad
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by dainformant(m): 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
rip
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ibkgab001: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
When the angel of the lord desend onto Mary....

Hail Mary full of grace....

RIP
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by fmlala: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIP
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by mamatayour(f): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
No forget to use koboko on those peeps if truly they poisoned you. RIP
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by free2blast(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wicked people angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
So you take small money and put in your wallet to go and drink and some people would take small poison and put in their pocket to go and kill.

hmmmm

20 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
This reminds of one Yoruba movie, "Atenuje pa Sule" RIP.
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:
Trust flatrons, they must have killed him for money!
These people from the YEast can even kill their mother as long as money is involved

Considering the fact that we do not know the exact cause of death (he could have had a pre-existing medical condition)...or that he was indeed poisoned deliberately or not. (alcoholic poisoning does cause mortality in people who drink too much)...and in the absence of a police and toxicological investigation/autopsy....it is far too early to determine cause of death.

And by the way, if what you said is proven to be the truth....remember that similar incidents happen across Nigeria...including in your own hometown, and among your own tribe.Making this a tribal issue only shows you as a mean-spirited and petty person...which I am sure you are not. Better change.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by gemale(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIP 2 D dude. Dts y I dnt lyk all these going wt so-called frnds 2 drink. I prefer going alone because u dnt know who is d enemy within.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Atiku2019: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:
These people from the YEast can even kill their mother as long as money is involved

Enough of all these online ethnic war... This is 2017 Egbon cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017

THIS IS THE MAJOR REASON I DONT TRAVEL TO MY HOMETOWN IN ANAMBRA IN DEC AND NEW YEAR PERIOD. MY PEOPLE ARE SO WICKED. THEY CAN KILL YOU EVEN WHEN YOUR NOT RICH, TOMORROW ONE IDIAT GO WAKE UP DEY TELL ME BIAFRA MAKE EM COME KILL ME THAT SIDE FINISH. MTCHEW. EVEN IF I LEAVE THIS COUNTRY TODAY,I WILL NEVER GO TO MY HOMETOWN DURING DEC/JAN PERIOD.

JAN ENDING IS ALWAYS MY TIME OF GOING DOWN TO THE EAST,BY THEN ALL THOSE WICKED ONES AND SOME EVIL MEN WONT BE AROUND TO NOTICE YOU

VERY WICKED SET OF UNCLES AND AUNTIES....... RUBBISH

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:

Kindly keep shut...

11 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by nairalandfreak(m): 2:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Igbo Kwenu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Awka people with poison and jazz. undecided

I just thank God for saving me from the she-devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by CriticMaestro: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
the motive for killing him is ?? jealousy i guess...igbos killing igbos back to back and some cowards are still agitating for biafra republic.....bikonu..if u want to leave in a country where u only see ur ethnicity as d secondary populacionne u can jeje relokate to ur village

9 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wicked people.
Later one goat will open thread saying women hate and envy themselves...men don't have that time and some stupid ladies will support.
Who killed this young man and why?

Humans are wicked, be very vigilant around everyone, it isn't gender specific.

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Sammypope4all(m): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:

SHM, just because you open a thread and you see "this can only happen with the Igbos, or, this is possible in the land of afonja" doesn't mean you should follow the trend. Someone just died, poisoning happen every where so stop Wallowing like a sheep and show some respect. slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Mskrisx(f): 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ana mmegheri!

This is the reason some Anambra big boys are more occultic than the devil. I blame them not.

Obiali e gbum gbwo onweya, biko nu, obu ajo Ogwu? angry

Nwanna nla nudo! Echefu kwana ndi melugi Ifa oooo

Chaii! Akwa nne na ebe! embarassed embarassed ngwanu oooo rie nu ozu ya!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Shezhawt:

Kindly keep shut...

Hug the closest energized transformer!
Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Atiku2019:

Enough of all these online ethnic war... This is 2017 Egbon cool

ok

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Icecomrade: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2017

Avoid ALCOHOL.

People wont hear.

Many have gone this way.

Many will still go the way of alcohol.

RIP Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
divicode:
Stfu

RIP to the dead

2 Likes

The way oga Seun take close that thread just caused me obara mgbalie elu.
Abeg who get key to that thread I wan collect something there.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
Stfu

He pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Shiite Protesters Stone Policeman To Death In Kaduna; Police Abandon Their Car / How Rapist Doctor Drugged Me, Touched My Thighs And Breast - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.