Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Ginger Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ginger Business (2086 Views)

Suppliers Of Agro Commodities Needed.. Ginger, Garlic, Charcoal Etc / Bitter Kola/ginger Buyers In Canada / Ginger Exportation Foreign Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ginger Business by busman: 1:14am On Jan 13, 2007
ginger business as a source of foreign seems to be a lucrative business.pls i will like any one in the house to please feed me with information on how to get it to the export point.and also who to meet or contact if i am interested in the business.
Re: Ginger Business by Effizy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
Ginger Business:

Do you have the capital to start the business?I know where ginger is located, where you can get it easily and cheaply. Even if you need thousands tonnes, you will see it there. I am interested in doing that biz since but, i couldn't raise the cash needed. My Company is registered and i know how to transport the commodities from the market down to export point in Lagos. If you mean business, contact me thru this no: 08033899678 or e-mail me at oladsbizventures@yahoo.co.uk.

Effizy
Re: Ginger Business by promise72(m): 11:57am On Jan 19, 2007
how much does it take to comfortably get into ginger biz? Do you need trucks/vehicles?
Re: Ginger Business by ajayi1(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2007
To get into this business it takes time and money so before you get your customer oversea it takes time only if you have contacts before. To know more contact me. adetilewa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Black Oil For Sale... / 3 Life Lessons To Learn From The Nigerian Igbo Business Men /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.