Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Help! My Huawei Ascend G630-U20 Keeps Rebooting (bootloop) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! My Huawei Ascend G630-U20 Keeps Rebooting (bootloop) (1195 Views)

Help! My Tecno Povour 3 Air Keeps Rebooting / Help, My Spark K2 Keeps Rebooting, Is Software Or Hardware Problem? / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Huawei Ascend G630-U20 Keeps Rebooting (bootloop) by romoruyi(m): 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
My Huawei ascend G630 is stock on a continues bootloop. It will not boot pass the boot image and then it restarts all over continously.

I have tried Flashing a new ROM into it via memory card; it installs but the phone is still rebooting continously.

What can I do?

Re: Help! My Huawei Ascend G630-U20 Keeps Rebooting (bootloop) by giftedben: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
try the Memory card upgrade again but this time when you click upgrade via memory card. you will see a particular number displaying at the top, that number is called the build number, write down that number in piece of paper. Then Google the stock rom of ur device, Download the stock rom with that particular build number. After downloading place it in your memory. Then do the memory card upgrade again. all should be well.
Re: Help! My Huawei Ascend G630-U20 Keeps Rebooting (bootloop) by romoruyi(m): 2:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Would give it a thanks

giftedben:
try the Memory card upgrade again but this time when you click upgrade via memory card. you will see a particular number displaying at the top, that number is called the build number, write down that number in piece of paper. Then Google the stock rom of ur device, Download the stock rom with that particular build number. After downloading place it in your memory. Then do the memory card upgrade again. all should be well.

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Is Directing My International Calls To Another Country / ELEPHONE R9 Full Spec Review / Cheap 9mobile Data Subcription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.