Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy (708 Views)

Nigeria Airways: The Nigerian Picture That Will Bring Tears To Your Eyes / Can Somesone Secure Canadian Visa Without Going To The Embassy / Introduction Letter To The Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by grimandevil: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please assist with the right documents I should bring along.
I work with a well known establishment and a colleague said I should get my confirmation letter, reference from my establishment, tax clearance, passport and statement only.

But this is my first time, so I want to be very sure I ain't omitting any other vital requirement.

Please if you have an idea kindly help.
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by grimandevil: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Justwise if you lock this thread I will not be happy with you, I need help. Don't close this
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by Thecassanova: 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Which Country Embassy? Embassy plenty o
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
just dis in case they deny u visa
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by grimandevil: 5:45am On Jan 13, 2017
USA
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by grimandevil: 5:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Thecassanova:
Which Country Embassy? Embassy plenty o
USA pls
Re: Please What Should I Bring Along With Me As I Go To The Embassy by justwise(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017

(1)

[BREAKING] America Relaxes Visa Conditions For Nigerians / China Vs USA, Which Is world Greatest Economy 2017? / Powerful Earthquake Hits Greece And Turkey-pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.