Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nollywood Actor Gideon Okeke Blasts Chinwetalu Agu Over His Vulgar Slangs - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actor Gideon Okeke Blasts Chinwetalu Agu Over His Vulgar Slangs (748 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / Bloody Fight For The Throne | Chinwetalu Agu / Igbo Isi-Agu Featured In "Black Panther" Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Gideon Okeke Blasts Chinwetalu Agu Over His Vulgar Slangs by matonip(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nollywood actor and Tinsel star Gideon Okeke took to his Instagram page to slam veteran actor Chiwetalu Agu for always using vulgar slangs in his movies.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-qUtYZnJwOwE/WHdOj80N7TI/AAAAAAACyog/BhamrecpHyE_qZLTJWPIxOYVlRPy5va8gCLcB/s1600/PicsArt_01-12-08.44.49.jpg[/img]
According to Gideon, Chinwetalu Agu's vulgarity is no longer funny as young kids also watch his movies. He also came after directors and producers who give Chinwetalu Agu the freedom to use those slangs in movies.
Gideon was however forced to delete his post after fans came for him. Read the drama@ http://www.matoblog.ml/2017/01/nollywood-actor-gideon-okeke-blasts.html?m=1
Re: Nollywood Actor Gideon Okeke Blasts Chinwetalu Agu Over His Vulgar Slangs by SuperSuave(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Where are the supposed posts? I used to like the man when I was a fan of nollywood maybe cos I don't understand igbo

(1) (Reply)

GUS Season 13: How To Register For Gulder Ultimate Search 2017/2018 Edition / Movie Series Agent Of Shield / #bbnaija: Cee-c Lashes Out At Tobi After He Cuddled Anto To Sleep (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.