Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,701 members, 7,955,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet (1203 Views)

Banky W Clarifies Old Tweet About Wizkid 'Begging' Him / Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Timaya Apologises To Peter Okoye's Fans Over His Controversial Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by Naijahelm: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
In telephone chat ‘live’ with Toolz earlier today, during her midday show at TheBeat 999fm, Nigerian born singer, Ajibade Oluwole Oluwatosin popularly called Mr Eazi clarified the misconception about his tweet.

"My comment in no way was meant to undermine the beauty, quality and greatness of Nigerian music. It doesn’t mean that Ghanaian music is more superior to Nigerian Music or artiste or whatsoever.

That statement was just my opinion based on songs I’ve been listening to on radio and on top ten countdown. I’ve been in Nigeria for like a week and what I hear in the clubs, on the radio or on top ten countdown was interesting to me, and it was very beautiful to me, this made me feel that there was a strong Ghana sounds in these sounds

On Nigerians seeking his deportation, he jokingly said “they will put me in a bag and take me back to Kumasi where it all began"

"Twitter is the place where I go to speak my mind, I’ve been using twitter since day one and I won’t stop using twitter, I’m still gonna be expressing my feelings, that’s what brought me this far. I believe I’m a twitter addict, a lot of people don’t know me on the street but the way I communicate on twitter put my music on twitter, relating with my fans on twitter brought me this far. That’s how I express myself it’s an important tool in the global world.i just put my thoughts out there"

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/mr-eazi-clarifies-his-controversial-tweet.html

Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by prince2pac(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
NOTED NEXT
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by Etzakoos(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nah God Save You That You Have Clearify Yourself If Not Our Starboy Go Just Disown You ;dgringringrin
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by BossLadyF(f): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Wareva undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by Kelewele(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Bokogerians are simply dumb and will never acknowledge facts
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by OKorowanta: 3:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Mr Eazi take am easy o
Make dem boys nor go fetch water full your car.
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by iboboyswag(m): 6:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Truth be told there is a lot of Ghanaian influence on the Nigerian sound today. In fact it was started by runtown, promoted by wiz kid and he himself brought it to the limelight so much so that alot of artists now sound like him.
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 13, 2017
mtwwwww....you can as well go back to ur country
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by Horus(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTrhp7SXsE

The Shocking Effect Of Mr Eazi's Tweet

Mr Eazi caused a Twitter uproar this week and Nigerians came for him with ruthlessness, and some other celebrities got blasts of the heat.
Re: Mr Eazi Clarifies His Controversial Tweet by yedidiah(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
The only reason why he is this heard in Nigeria is because he is a Nigerian nothing more.

(1) (Reply)

Housemate Focus On Big Brother Naija – Bisola Aiyeola / which of these celebrities wore it better ? / Jenifer Akindele Finding Difficulty In Swimming As She Calls For Help (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.