Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers (997 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Convert Your Seasonal Work Into A Full-time Position / 5 Jobs Position For Immediate Employment / Vacant Position For Elect/elect & Mechanical (ond, Trade Test, Nabteb Etc.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by femi1632(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Are you a good writer and enjoy writing? If the answer is yes to these questions please read on…

Our company is a UK based company and looking for 2 people (perhaps 3) to fill up new writing positions available for probation or internship.

The company owns and operates two online platforms, a cashback site that connects UK online merchants with consumers. The second site runs on a different platform, a community directory portal.

You will be working directly with UK office and should be reachable online and by phone. Ability to meet a deadline is important.
This is 3 months probationary/internship period position that will turn to a full-time permanent position for the right person.

We are looking for a proactive, creative and ambitious writer to help with:

- Writing about what our merchant partners do, their products/services and benefits. (it is very straightforward as it is basically rewriting about 100 words description per merchant but plagiarism free)
- Writing and researching articles
- Social media campaigns posting (e.g Twitter, Facebook, forums)
- Updating and editing article contents

Requirement:

- Access to the internet is essential.
- You must be web savvy
- A very good grasp of the English language will be especially advantageous.
Remuneration:

Our pay package starts at probationary level and rises at incremental level every 3 month until 1 year period.

0-3 months N14,000/monthly (Probationary period)
3-6 months N20,000/monthly (After probationary period)
6-9 months N27,000/monthly
9-12 months N34,000/monthly

By the end of one year, you will have learned so much about our partners and an in-depth understanding of what makes our targeted users tick. This, we see as very valuable, and your salary from 1yr on - will start as follows:
- N47,500+/monthly (naira). – Open to upward review as we see necessary.
- In addition to this, you will start receiving discretionary bonus pay every six months.

Please send us your C.V. with a covering letter/email and an example of your written work.

N.B. we are really sorry but as we always get a lot of responses we can only reply to those applicants that are successful in their initial application. Nothing personal. We do read ALL CVs that are sent, honest, we just don’t have the time to reply to all!
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by JohnnieZM(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2017
Please indicate the email address or send me a mail john.ideboghie@gmail.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by jessy1990(f): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi. Please you didn't indicate your e-mail address. What email address do we send our CV's to?
Thanks
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by femi1632(m): 11:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi,
thank you for your interest to be part of our team.

You can either pm me through Nairaland i.e contact me through my profile on Nairaland and you will be responded to. Alternatively, leave your email here on this thread and you will be contacted in no time.
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by menacity(m): 11:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Pls inbox me ;
ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

Oscar Mena
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by femi1632(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
jessy1990:
Hi. Please you didn't indicate your e-mail address. What email address do we send our CV's to?
Thanks

Hi Jessy, I have tried to reach you via Nairaland PM, if it reaches you, respond and alternatively, leave your email and you will be contacted shortly.

Femi
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by jessy1990(f): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by segunthebook: 9:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
My e-mail: stuta00@yahoo.com
femi1632:
Hi,
thank you for your interest to be part of our team.

You can either pm me through Nairaland i.e contact me through my profile on Nairaland and you will be responded to. Alternatively, leave your email here on this thread and you will be contacted in no time.
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by kaykay22: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2017
Interested sunday.adekunle7@gmail.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by Princecharming01(m): 9:41am On Jan 14, 2017
I am interested, my email address is olaisaac2014@yahoo.com
thanks for contacting me. CV sent.
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by rukeme2005: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2017
priscillia2005@yahoo.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by Gstkz(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am interested
Email: gloryajayi200@yahoo.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by Tizzyreal: 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Interested
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by moniseyi(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hello, I'm interested.
zenithmonique@gmail.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by Lazypoet75(m): 1:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'm very much interested.

Contact me : Lazypoet.me@gmail.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by jessy1990(f): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Dear Mr. Femi

Please I sent you an e-mail Sir.

Please respond for clarification.

Thank you
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by Billw(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
find_will2000@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by nairalander(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2017
afareloaded@yahoo.com
Re: Hiring - Full Time Position For Writers by femi1632(m): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
******************************************HIRING NOW ENDS**********************************************

Thank you to everyone that showed interest in the writing position. We have now picked those we would like to work with. Whenever a position is available, we will advertise again.

Regards to all Nairalanders!

******************************************HIRING NOW ENDS**********************************************

(1) (Reply)

[JOBS] Oyo State Board Of Internal Revenue Recruitment 2017 / Sales Girl Needed In Lekki Phase / Safety Officer/supervisors & Engineers Jobs. (no Experience Required!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.