Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy (6050 Views)

Fact File: See How The Seven Keys Of The Internet Work - Naijatechguy / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / 5 Ways To Make Blogging Easier As A Student - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by technestng(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
See the Richest African in the Telecom Business

Richest Africans in Technology

Not too long ago Forbes released their list of Richest Africans in 2017. Personally, I feel the leaders in the tech industry could not be ignored.

Here are the list of top technopreneurs in 2017

Onis Sawiris

Onis Sawiris (Source: Forbes)
5. Onsi Sawiris- Egypt $1.07 Billion-telecoms
Onsi Sawiris is number 18 on the overall African rich list, he is the patriarch of the Sawiris family, Egypt’s wealthiest family. He a large portion of his fortune through his company Orascom Construction Industries. He then started Global Telecom Holding S.A.E. in 1998, it is an international telecommunications company operating GSM networks in the Middle East, Africa, Canada and Asia. The company now has a total population under license of approximately 409 million. Global Telecom Holding is a member of the VimpelCom Group, which is one of the world’s largest mobile telecommunications provider by number of customers.

4. Koos Bekker- South Africa $2 Billion- media and investment
Koos Bekker number 11 on the overall African rich list, is a respected and shrewd executive who managed to oversee the transformation of South Africa’s newspaper publisher Naspers into a digital media powerhouse. Bekker saw the rise of Naspers due to their market capitalization which saw from $600 million to $45 billion all while not taking a single salary, bonus or benefit, instead he was compensated via stock options which grew over time. In 2015 he sold more than 70% of his Naspers shares. The company now operates in 130 countries and it is also registered on the London and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.Other than media in the US and China Naspers boasts the largest market capitalization of any media company and is larger than any in Europe.

3. Isabel do Santos- Angola $3.2 Billion- Investments in Unitel
Isabel do Santos, 8th on the overall African rich list, is the daughter of Angola’s long-serving president. The richest African women on this list, dos Sants made her fortune through investments in various ventures in Angola and Portugal. In Angola, her assets include 25% of the county’s largest mobile network, Unitel, and 42% of a bank, Banc BIC. In addition, she owns 6% of Portuguese oil and gas firm Galp Energia and is a large stakeholder in both Portugal’s fourth largest bank and a cable TV and telecom firm, Nos SGPS . Dos Santos claims to be an independent businesswoman but controversy and rumors have always surrounded her with regards to her father’s dealings in her businesses.

source http://www.technestng.com/2017/01/13/see-richest-african-telecom-business/
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by masseratti: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
Must all yall blog? people get real please, to be cos Some people were successful in it, you all want to kill yourself on blogging. Sit down write a few lines and get paid, is that what you all think? fyi its getting boring these days,ask linda.
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Orikinla1:

Good topics.
I just shared your topic on @247nigeria
3 Reasons Some Teenagers can't stop having sexual intercourse | Talk Everytime
http://talkeverytime..com.ng/2017/01/3-reasons-teenagers-cant-stop-having_13.html?m=1

Thanks cool
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=leo1234 post=52764723][/quote] I don't remember the name, got it from http://www.blogtipsntricks.com/
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by Aywire(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2017
This theme is for sale wim.000 webhost app.com, am only selling it to one person. Contact me to purchase it
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by bedfordng(m): 11:48am On Jan 13, 2017
nice tips
Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by babatee126(m): 8:27am On Jan 15, 2017
DEWKID:

my traffick is increasing everyday i was suprised yesterday my visitor reached 1998, which is the highest a day can coincidently my date of birth cheesy just 2 count to make it 2000

Show me how bro?

1 Like

Re: 5 Kinds Of Posts That Can Boost Your Blog Traffic - Naijatechguy by techcorb: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
Please Review my techblog https://www.techcorb.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Real Nigerian Twitter Followers / Why Every Blogger Should Learn To Code / Blogging Or Youtube Channels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.