Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student (1408 Views)

Meet Dotun Popoola Who Turns Metal Scraps To Pieces Of Art (Photos, Video) / 'This Is Nigeria' Art By Toni Kuyinu (Photos) / Falomo Bridge Art By Nigerian Students Now At The Thames London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:22am On Jan 13, 2017
Have you heard of @victoronowori

A 400 level medical student who has a mastery with the pencil, charcoal and an impressive touch with Oil paintings?

Well, I'm that guy, and my Art works are below.

I believe that art should not be left for the road side Artists. The spirit of Art calls on all profession, and let's all embrace its gentle spirit

Below are my Works of Art. Follow me on IG @victoronowori for constant updates. Cheers

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:25am On Jan 13, 2017
More... Oil painting of the eye

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:26am On Jan 13, 2017
More.. Oh, please forgive the sweaty OBJ grin

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Oil painting of err... The Recession grin

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Landscape painting

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Pencil drawing of an unknown model ... Note; the hand is also a drawing

1 Like

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:31am On Jan 13, 2017
One of my Earliest pencil drawings

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by vicksbaba(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2017
More ..

1 Like

Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by Dammytrager(m): 2:34am On Jan 13, 2017
impreesive
Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by Flexherbal(m): 4:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Lovely !
Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by zoneboy: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Ko
Re: Amazing Works Of Art By Unilag Medical Student by NLjona(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
amazing works bro.. more grease!!..

(1) (Reply)

Urgent! Urgent! Urgent! Computer Graphics Card Needed / Free Website Design / Painting: Rising Sun Or Setting Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.