Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa (18465 Views)

Frank Edwards Shares Transformation Photos (Throwback) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Meet Adebola Williams, Owner Of Red Media Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Driftingking(m): 3:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Recall early this week, popular Nigerian Gospel singer, Frank edwards took to twitter to revealed how Facebook Blocked his account after he promised to share some copies of bible to some souls he won..

Well after some heats from the media and the rest, with others terming the popular social media company "Pagan" , the popular gospel singer's account has been unblocked.

he took to twitter and in his words,

"Heyo !!!!!!! Guess who's back on Facebook!!!! Special thanks to sola of red media africa.. she took the fight personal"

and he did not forget to thank the lady who helped him get it back, who according to the singer took the fight personal.

https://twitter.com/FRANKRICHBOY/status/819444769164296192

http://otownloaded.com/frank-edwards-facebook-account-finally-unblocked/

1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 13, 2017
So?? undecided
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Flexherbal(m): 4:04am On Jan 13, 2017
He is welcome , back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by XXLDICK(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Okay, you are now trending on social media.

You can now release your album

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by babyfaceafrica: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
So what?.....what's special there?
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by surrogatesng: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Thats good news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by paskyboy: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by loadedvibes: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Who say Christians no dey gbedu

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Nwanne, you're welcome!

1 Like

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by mary7001: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
angry
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by 5starmilitant: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
chemystery:
Facebook saw the hypocrisy in you and blocked your account.

Why you go win soul dey advertise am for FB? If you wan give out Bible must you tell the whole world?

If i am Mark Zuckerberg i will block your whatsapp join

Some girls post unclad photos and other nonsense on FB, they don't block them. Someone posted about sharing Bible and his account was blocked, and this is all you could say??

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by teozey111(m): 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
welcome back bro....no mind mark zuckerburg
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by pacoson: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
I can't even remember the last time I lend a Bleep to someone
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by eagleonearth(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Now let the bible sharing begin full time . I don't really know Zuckerberg's religious inclination. Is he Agnostic or ath***t?
Oya answer me people.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by chemystery: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Facebook saw the hypocrisy in you and blocked your account.

Why you go win soul dey advertise am for FB? If you wan give out Bible must you tell the whole world?

If i am Mark Zuckerberg i will block your whatsapp join

*Modified*
I never knew my post will pain a lot of people i could have just hidden the painful truth and allowed them to bask in sweet lies.

Someone converted Christians from Church A to his own church (Christ Embassy) and called it soul winning. And he had bribe them to stay by buying them bibles as if it is a big deal. I have sent many bible app via flash share & xender....is it not same thing?

Well facebook just gave him first warning. Any futher display of hypocrisy will result to a permanent blocking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Mckandre(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
J
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by habex005(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Who be frank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by amadice(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
nice..GOD BLESS u sola of red media africa....
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
where are the fvck crew when you need them.
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by helphelp: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
But all of una know say owner of Facebook na free thinker..

Not a Christian, not a muslim...

Why show your sef over his platform
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by olafunny(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
C as he look like BOVI, abi na only me dey c am? grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by GogetterMD(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Spoilt brat
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by ayaside(m): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
And those who got nothing to say will call it "cheap popularity".
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
What a news
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by MrGreenMavro: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy

Yeeee! Today is MMM's eve (Watch Night). I dey go buy knockout....*hehehe* Who wants"abisco light"? grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Stuntkid172(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
should we fry rice
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by jimharry21(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Trump must hear this! Has Facebook become anti Christianity as well?
Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by eagleonearth(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
helphelp:
But all of una know say owner of Facebook na free thinker..

Not a Christian, not a muslim...

Why show your sef over his platform
free thinker shocked so his brain is running freewheel Seun come and hear oo

Meanwhile

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by ajoguegbe(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
That's how Facebook blocked a page I created "I support our governments ban on Gay marriage". It was getting so many likes and facebook blocked it and sent me a message that some people find it offensive. Its obvious the anti christ will utilize this media tools for mind control projecting deceptions they want people to believe. Perception they say is stronger than reality. LETS PRAY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Frank Edwards Facebook Account Unblocked With Help Of Sola Of Red Media Africa by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Facebook is for gay's and evil men to propel their evil things.. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian, Calabar_chic Celebrates 1yr After A Fire Outbreak Survival / Davido Slapped Again By King Saheed Elegushi / Beverly Osu Nags About Fans That Don't Famz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.