Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Need 1m - 1.5m Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need 1m - 1.5m Loan (1511 Views)

I Need Already Build House To Buy Budget Is 1.5m / Make 1 Million Naira Starting From 1k This November: Project 1k To 1m In 1 Month / Should I Get A Canadian Visa For 600k Or Invest 1.5m In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by Ayankaa: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2009
Pls house, there is this business i would want to go into but have a problem with the finance about 1M -1.5M.

There is also collateral

Any body that can help me should contact 0838877808 or get2nehemiah@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by stede(m): 6:15am On Nov 25, 2009
don't tell anyone, it is a top secret. go get it for ATM machine, just carry as many machine as possible to your apartment.
my gurl, u don hammer be that, just remember to send me ten percent
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by erastus75: 7:37am On Nov 25, 2009
stede:

don't tell anyone, it is a top secret. go get it for ATM machine, just carry as many machine as possible to your apartment.
my gurl, u don hammer be that, just remember to send me ten percent

You MUST be very silly for this kind of nonsense, please if you dont know what to tell people here, better go and pour grains of sand on your head and try to count them one by one. hisshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by stede(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2009
@ eratus, na true yan be dat.
ok come join my convoy dey goo @ the house of ginger. u can contact me on this link to move you on ghetto level
talk2stede@yahoo.com
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by boomlogics: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2009
If you need business loan. The best way to go about it is write a business proposal and contact your bank with it. Also write a loan application letter and submit to the bank together with the proposal.

Or if you are a member of any organization contact them with your business proposal for loan.

For more Info you can contact via greatermindinitiative@gmail.com

Cheers! smiley
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by 2raya: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2009
why can't u try and check some microfinance bank,they might help
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by PhilipOwhe: 4:23pm On May 14, 2012
sir,
Can a tenant request for quit notice from his landlord?what is the inplication? will he give me six or three months notice of mesne profit? and what is mesne profit in a simple explanation?
I love this site and there should also awarenss programme
Thanks.
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by kanuri: 5:34pm On May 15, 2012
d
Re: Need 1m - 1.5m Loan by Joseph06: 8:48pm On May 15, 2012
[img]http://www.dubaa.info/hmp.gif[/img]Thank you to share. I wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Defrauds Customers / Repair Of Faulty Fireproof Safes, Filing Cabinets, Sale Of Office Equipment / Hello Mr Seun Osewa! Pls Share Your Online Business Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.