Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions (1271 Views)

Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / NBC Aptitude Test Invitation / Please Very Urgent,has Anyone With 2:2 Successful Enrolled For KPMG Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions by stenlydxlite(m): 7:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Please disregard this mail if you do not meet all the requirements stated below or if you were disqualified during the previous test
Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in the Audit Delivery Centre (ADC) of KPMG Professional Services.
Please be informed that you have been scheduled to take an aptitude test as detailed below:
Date - Saturday, 21 January 2017
Time - 10 am
Venue - KPMG Tower,
Bishop Aboyade Cole Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.

You will be required to come to the venue along with the following:
Calculator
Originals of the below:
Birth Certificate – OND holders must not be above 24 years of age and HND holders must not be more than 28yrs of age
O’level Result- minimum of 5 credits, including Math and English (Maximum of two sittings)
A Valid Form of Identification (Driver’s License, International Passport, Voter’s Card or any other ID that can verify your identity and Date of Birth)
Statement of result that shows you are currently on an upper credit in Accounting (OND students only)
Certificate or Statement of result that shows you graduated with an upper credit in Accounting (HND holders only)
Professional certificate where applicable (ICAN / ACCA)
NYSC certificate – compulsory for HND holders
A recent passport photograph
Please be advised that the test is inclusive of: Numerical reasoning & Verbal reasoning
Please disregard this mail if you do not meet all the requirements stated below or if you were disqualified during the previous test

Best regards,
Re: Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions by stenlydxlite(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2017
Hi guys,

I trust we are doing well.The above mail was sent to me yesterday and I believe many also received such.

Basically,I need vital information about the test, what to expect,advice and what seems necessary to qualify an individual as best applicant.
Re: Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions by SPDAZZY(f): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
stenlydxlite:
Hi guys,

I trust we are doing well.The above mail was sent to me yesterday and I believe many also received such.

Basically,I need vital information about the test, what to expect,advice and what seems necessary to qualify an individual as best applicant.

Check for kpmg 2015 thread and read through, you will get more than you need.

Best wishes

*modified *

Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test
Re: Kpmg Test Invitation Instructions by davide470(m): 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
^^^^

Nice One, SPDAZZY

Thread Closed.

1 Like

(1)

Hayat Kimya Limited Ongoing Recruitment / Joza Global Logistics Ltd Recruting For Fleet Officers / Cypress Leasing And Investments Limited Recruitment For A Front Desk Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.