Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,707 members, 7,955,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu (35411 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by mediocre(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2017
She should keep kwayet. Gideon is right on this one

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by MurderX: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2017
ikombe:
When an opinion is useless and stupid it is no longer an opinion undecided

Just like the people who carried out the killings in kaduna are entitled to there opinion ba

If you ever feel that another does not deserve to have an opinion or has an opinion that is inferior to yours then you tend towards fanaticism and fanaticism is the root of terrorism.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by ngoben(f): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2017
COdeGenesis:

What is this one saying, respect a negative opinion, there is what we call respect. He should shut down fck up N let his acting speak for him. There are movies for different folks, if the fans aint complaining, y Will a fellow actor wana tarnish another actors reputation
he didn't tarnish anyone's image,daz his own opinion just respect it or u u don't blab about it
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 13, 2017
But Gideon's opinion is stupid sha, so if I play the role of an armed robber, of course such characters come with vulgar, does that mean I should watch my language? Why is it make belief?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by AngryNigerian(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
ngoben:
this world would HV be better if we learn to respect each others opinion

The world would've been far better if we let God's standards rule our existence...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Ajewealth123(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
olaric:
Mrs Chioma should respect Gideon' opinion: He is entitled to it as much as she is entitled to hers.
then the guy too should respect agu's choice of words since the producer and we the viewers are not complaining
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Madam chioma, don't mind the small boy that thinks because he can now speak sweeesweee, he can talk any how even to people old enough to be his father,small children of nowadays, that's how they used to do,small Gideon of yesterday calling out Mr Agu on social media
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Melian(f): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Exactly. Can't stand anything hypocrisy. I watched that season of ultimate search. I disliked her then on. She's a tout. She fought with everyone in the house. Always screaming her lungs and wailing.

redcliff:
This mumu Chioma 'disrespect' chukwuka/apotha dey talk of disrespect. She has forgotten say we know her story wey she dey fight muma g and weird mc in gulder ultimate search celebrity edition. She is here talking of disrespect. Hypocrisy at its finest!
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Zedoo(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
redcliff:
This mumu Chioma 'disrespect' chukwuka/apotha dey talk of disrespect. She has forgotten say we know her story wey she dey fight muma g and weird mc in gulder ultimate search celebrity edition. She is here talking of disrespect. Hypocrisy at its finest!

Ure the reason why Nigeria has a long way to go.
Ultimate search Is a competition....and its all fair to quarrel with anybody as long as you doing it to crack competition and win. This has nothing to do with d current issue...

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Me, I have given her a piece of my mind on twitter.
Gideon has a right to air his opinion as does she.
The main issue here is her delivery in chastising him.
She should go and sit down.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by redcliff: 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Zedoo:

Ure th treason why Nigeria has a long way to go.
Ultimate search Is a competition....and its all fair to quarrel with anybody as long as you want to win. This has nothing to do with d current issue...

You are mumu personified.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by transfer101: 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
BossLadyF:

It means "I've eaten Chidinma's cucumber". Literally, he's talking about eating the same cucumber chidinma used as her sex object.
Hope you understand now?
wow! Have been wanting to know this.

Thnks

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by redcliff: 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Mere looking at the way she tweeted you would know that woman is saucy from the get go. I said i started disliking her from when i saw her appearance at gus celeb edition and someone is telling me its all for show...
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
redcliff:

Mere looking at the way she tweeted you would know that woman is saucy from the get go. I said i started disliking her from when i saw her appearance at gus celeb edition and someone is telling me its all for show...
Same with me! After celebrity GUS I started looking at her some type of way. The most annoying was calling Muma G an old cargo. I almost wept that day on muma's behalf. So rude!
To the person who replied your comment, is she the first and only contestant to be in a competition? Others before and after her were they as rude or self superior? She didn't even win sef.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nnwannsukka(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
olaric:
Mrs Chioma should respect Gideon' opinion: He is entitled to it as much as she is entitled to hers.
Hmmmmmmmmmm
And does that gives GIDEON the authored guts to talk to CHIWETALU AGU
His a senior man in the industry for yelling out loud
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
So Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke decided to express his opinion about the roles of Chiwetalu Agu and how it is no longer funny because according to him, his acting encourages vulgarities and it is no longer funny to see.
Chiwetalu Agu’s role are unlike the roles Gideon Okeke takes up, where he gets to be the good guy or the playboy but ever fine. When it comes to genre, do these actors act thesame genre? Well, I don’t think soBut what I need us to talk about is if Gideon Okeke is right to call out Chiwetalu Agu out on Social media? Is Chiwetalu Agu even the right person to talk to considering he’s just the actor and not the script writer/producer/director.
Come to think of it, which do we prefer? Chiwetalu Agu’s Vulgarity or Gideon Okeke lover boy that breaks ladies heart/ his roles of passionately kissing women on screen.According to Gideon, our kids are watching. So what do we want our children to see and learn in Nollywood? Chiwetalu kind of evil or Gideon Okeke’s passionate kisses?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
slurryeye2:

Are you her spokesperson? undecided

Nope but last time I checked I can reply to any post I want. I didn't insult you, I'm just sick of people constantly nit picking everything as if we're in a jamb exam. It's obvious that it was a typo that's all I was trying to say
Have a great day cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by CecyAdrian(f): 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
mediocre:
She should keep kwayet. Gideon is right on this one

How is he right?? Pls educate me
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by CecyAdrian(f): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
vivaciousvivi:

Gideon is right no doubt, but do u understand th gravity of what he did?? That is someone's career, and market image he so carelessly tried to tramp on and my dear, there is nothing wrong in how she chastised him. She should have gone harder on him sef.

This guy obviously have no beef with Mr Agu, so why not call him privately and talk to him about the vulgar issue, but no, he wants to claim modern and brought the issue out on social media, seriously?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Zedoo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
redcliff:

Redcliff na mumu personified.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by dikeigbo2(m): 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Gideon chaii,nwata kwuwaa onu,osina ya agwagbuo okenye....Gideon..you thought you are sensible and smart abi..ok.kontinue to insult ya elder.face tinsel and be more perfect
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by BossLadyF(f): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
transfer101:
wow! Have been wanting to know this.

Thnks

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Emmatee22(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thank u sis Chioma don't mind the Olukwu forming ITK, what does he know about acting, who even know him in Nollywood
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by COdeGenesis: 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
ngoben:
he didn't tarnish anyone's image,daz his own opinion just respect it or u u don't blab about it
He did. What is his business with the way the actor acts his movies. Everyone has their style. What is he trying to gain , when we say things sometimes , we should always consider weigh the negative and positive side, this one was definitely negative.
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Chuksaluta(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
czaratwork:
Dont mind Gideon wey dey form fine boy. Chiwetalu Agu's latest line got him. i suspect he did MMM and because Chiwetalu mocked those that did it with his Catechist ewelu ego bazaar tinye na MMM line, Gideon went personal.
which movie pls?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by vislabraye(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wetin him talk sef
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chiwetalu ga apia otumokpo
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by brandonobi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Baroba:
Chai... Chioma amanye aka na nsi Aboki. cheesy
hmmmn o sie
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by slurryeye2: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
trustyshoess:

Nope but last time I checked I can reply to any post I want. I didn't insult you, I'm just sick of people constantly nit picking everything as if we're in a jamb exam. It's obvious that it was a typo that's all I was trying to say
Have a great day cheesy

I sure understand you the first time. I was just bursting your balls. Oops sorry, you dont have balls grin...Nice pix though on your profile. Where in Wales are you? Cardiff, Swansea or Newport?
Re: Chioma Akpotha Slams Gideon Okeke For Criticizing Chiwetalu Agu by bluejean(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
As much as I like ds woman I do not agree wit ds. The manner in wch she slammed ds guy neva rch d way Gideon state im opinion.

Na so so noise making on top social media now. People will not disturb their family members again bt d general public.

Y d outburst anyways?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda’s 26th Birthday Party: Wizkid, Zlatan, Others Attend (Video) / Photos From Teju Babyface's Church Wedding / Davido slam critics who compare him with Wizkid Over 02 Arena

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.