Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Need A Web Hosting/domain - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Web Hosting/domain (911 Views)

Get Best Web Hosting & Domain For Your Business / Own A Website/blog Along With Hosting & Domain Name At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
I just finished designing my company webiste . pls I need recommendation on web hosting I can use. With email feature
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Do you need a local or foreign host?
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:
Do you need a local or foreign host?

Wat d diff BTW den and wat der benefit?
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 8:45am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

Wat d diff BTW den and wat der benefit?
In terms of reliability, a foreign host is better. But some Nigerian hosts are not that bad.
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

In terms of reliability, a foreign host is better. But some Nigerian hosts are not that bad.

Ok, which foreign one do u advice, and wit Dis dollars issue how much can I get it pls
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

Ok, which foreign one do u advice, and wit Dis dollars issue how much can I get it pls
I'll suggest Hoatgator. But with the dollar issue, it will be a bit on the expensive side.

Since you're starting out, i think you should go with a Nigerian host. You can always move later.

I use WHOGOHOST in Nigeria.
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by betahost247(m): 8:50am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:
I just finished designing my company webiste . pls I need recommendation on web hosting I can use. With email feature

Hello,

Beta Host provides Reliable and cheap Web hosting in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'll suggest Hoatgator. But with the dollar issue, it will be a bit on the expensive side.

Since you're starting out, i think you should go with a Nigerian host. You can always move later.

I use WHOGOHOST in Nigeria.

How much Dos it cost u and does it av email feature. I mean I don't want to use @gmail and Dos oda ones
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

How much Dos it cost u and does it av email feature. I mean I don't want to use @gmail and Dos oda ones
The price depends on the plan that you want. But all plans come with customized email address (you@yourname.com)
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

The price depends on the plan that you want. But all plans come with customized email address (you@yourname.com)
Pls give me der website let me check dem. I do appreciate u. Pls can I get ur num so we chat via watapp
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 9:10am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

Pls give me der website let me check dem. I do appreciate u. Pls can I get ur num so we chat via watapp
www.whogohost.com
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

www.whogohost.com

I got d domain name for 1500 anytyn again? Wat abt d hosting pls
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

I got d domain name for 1500 anytyn again? Wat abt d hosting pls
You also have to get the hosting as well.
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by shams040(m): 10:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Afam4eva:

You also have to get the hosting as well.
Which one can u recommend. Der website
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Afam4eva(m): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:

Which one can u recommend. Der website
The same website www.whogohost.com
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
shams040:
LekkiHost provides you with an excellent web hosting platform that suits every need.Affordable hosting plans as low as 5k/year with free domain. our shared hosting plans come with the following features:
#up to 50GB disk space
# up to 350GB Bandwidth
# Free domains
#1-click Wordpress Installation
# Free Hosting Account Transfer
# Full-featured control panel
# PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails
# 99.9% up time guarantee

Our technical support team are available 24/7.Contact us via our website https://www.lekkihost.com/hosting.html?pageid=sharedhosting or call 09081177716 to get more details. plans comes with unlimited email account.
Re: Need A Web Hosting/domain by webngspace: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
shams040:

Have you gotten a host, do contact us if not. We will host your websites ON HIGH SPEED VPS SERVERS (foreign) and we will receive payment in Naira (very affordable rates). 08139283424.

(1) (Reply)

16 Top Digital Marketing Blogs You Need To Follow / Buy Naija Adsense From A Trusted Seller For #20k / Get Millions Of Nigerians All 36 States Mobile Numbers Directly To Your Email

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.