Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) (6562 Views)

Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) / 2018 FRSC Recruitment: 2000+ Applicants For Screening In Rivers State (Pics) / NPF Releases List Of Shortlisted Applicants For 2018 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:50am On Jan 13, 2017
APPLY FOR UNIZIK BURSAR JOB.

Suitably Qualified Candidates are hereby invited to Apply for the position of BURSAR at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. See Job Specifications, Qualifications and How to apply below:

JOB DUTIES:
The Bursar is the Chief Finance Officer of the University and shall be responsible to the Vice-Chancellor for day-to-day administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.

The person for this position must be of impeccable character. He/she should be trustworthy, have adequate leadership skills, ample experience, integrity, high degree of competence, and dependability. He/she should not be more than sixty (60) years at the point of appointment.

QUALIFICATIONS:
The applicant for this position should possess a good honours degree or its equivalent in Accountancy or Finance.

The candidate should also possess ICAN, ACCA, ICMA, CACA, CIPA, ICPA or ANAN. A postgraduate degree in relevant area will be an added advantage. He/she must be computer literate and very conversant with accounting packages.

EXPERIENCE:
The candidate is expected to have a minimum of eighteen (18) years post qualification experience most of which should be in Bursary operations in tertiary institutions(s). The person must have operated at the level of Deputy Bursar or its equivalent for at least three (3) years.

CONDITIONS OF SERVICE:
The appointment shall be for a single tenure of five (5) years. Nnamdi Azikiwe University is a Federal University; therefore the salaries, conditions and perquisites of office applicable in Federal Universities shall apply.

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward twenty (20) copies each of their letters of application, curriculum vitae and relevant credentials to:

The Registrar
Nnamdi Azikiwe University,
P.M.B. 5025,
Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria
to reach him not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.

Meanwhile the curriculum vitae should contain Full Names (Surname first), Date and Place of Birth, Gender, Marital Status, Number of Children (stating dates of birth), Nationality, State of Origin, Contact and Permanent Home Address, Institutions attended and Qualifications obtained (with dates), Extra-Curricular activities and Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees.

Candidates should request their referees to forward reference letters on them under separate and confidential cover, direct to the Registrar to reach him in good time before the short-listing.

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/unizik-calls-applicants-bursar-position/

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Check out Other Job Openings In UNIZIK here

>>>> http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/apply-unizik-bursar-job/
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by smartanthony5: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2017
just bear in mind as u dey rush.., Efcc dey wait for u oo.!

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Oya O!

18 Years Experience

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by ayodejijoshua(m): 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
rubbish 18 yrs experience so if i no get that experiences make i no apply hmmmmmmm niga niga
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by 2tek: 11:54am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM is back. hope you are all aware. PH,GH, re-PH,re-GH till eternity
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by Ekehwinz: 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
I do not think anyone here is eligible to apply with that kind of criteria up there.
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by Branzy(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2017
dis one no b job offer
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by bunmat007: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Now very sure that Seun and his Mods are Anti- MMM. when MMM went on holiday we no hear word. now they are back and seun and his end time mods cant give us the update...Continue, God is watching u............

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by voicelez: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
the person who will get the job already knows himself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by Badgers14: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is the kind of job i need for this recession..

I need to finish my duplex chap chap..

** Runs outta thread*** grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by StoneLucifer: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
If i have 18years experience, i will be looking for employees not employers...
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by MrGreenMavro: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by Gentlesoul96(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Am seeing my sef in this kind of post in the next few years
Re: UNIZIK Calls On Applicants For University Bursar Job (how To Apply) by edudguy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
When employers want you to have 18 years of experience before 22

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With Dragnet Logical Reasoning Questions / Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancies / Egbin Power Plc Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.