Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

United African State Job Real/fake - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / United African State Job Real/fake (92708 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From UAS- United African State? / United African State Induction / United African State Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ttomexy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Uhmmmmm
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by stadora(f): 1:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
I smell rat. Wot type of president is that to posy pone such a world wide event.
Its either such president doesn't exist or the system itself is fake.
Just wasting people s time unnecessarily
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by akinsolafasanya: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
What a flimsy excuse?
This is another ponze scheme in disguise
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by pinkkyb(f): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
is the application still on?
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by talk2ekpa(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
regularjoe8080:
Thank you much appreciations I can't access my Facebook can you paste the names here....Thanks Boss
The updated list is here
http://www.careerportal.com.ng/2017/03/comprehensive-names-candidates-shortlisted-united-african-states-employment/

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by kaywalex2008: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
any latest info of uas
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by magben2(f): 8:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
pls have applied online and posted my credentials. No response stil. How can I access uas Facebook link to follow. Try the page can find applicant update.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Blemaik: 4:24am On Apr 01, 2017
Please any news about UAS? For those that have been given placement letter & I.d card.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by blesmatic: 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2017
bennyman4u2010:
Anti Christ is now in Africa, and u guys are busy applying to be one of their agent. My brothers and Sisters u guys should be very careful. My little advice.

correct advice!!! surprise to hear that this scam is still on, I almost fell victim in 2013, when I came in contact with the prof himself, the self claimed president. Then his office used be at Karu, If I talk what I know, yr ear will tingle.

My advice? RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! and never look back
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by stadora(f): 4:28am On Apr 09, 2017
blesmatic:

correct advice!!! surprise to hear that this scam is still on, I almost fell victim in 2013, when I came in contact with the prof himself, the self claimed president. Then his office used be at Karu, If I talk what I know, yr ear will tingle.

My advice? RUN! RUN!! RUN!!! and never look back

Pls give us d gist, though your advice already came late but your story might still help somone.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Ejioguik: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2017
i have paid for the ID card after sending my brother to the place to submit my application and it now i have not receive any message for the collection id card. pls has anybody collected his/her Id Card.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Ishaq319(f): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
drstan:
went there today to get my placement letter which i did not get, decided to take some pix for "picture or i don't believe crew"
Have done induction and training? Or u will be giving placement letter first b4 induction and training?
I applied today but I don't know way forward
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by drstan(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ishaq319:

Have done induction and training? Or u will be giving placement letter first b4 induction and training?
I applied today but I don't know way forward
I stop going there since March can't be wasting transport for nothing ....couple with the fact that the induction thing one will still be using his/her money to do the running around
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Ishaq319(f): 11:29pm On May 03, 2017
drstan:
I stop going there since March can't be wasting transport for nothing ....couple with the fact that the induction thing one will still be using his/her money to do the running around
Better. I also applied through online and I was congratulated,waitin for the next steps for the induction and training. For this feedback of urs,i would not be of interest anymore. Thanks
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 12:10pm On May 19, 2017
southpole:
The United African States claimed to be a Government not a company or organisation, its current president is one Brimmy OLAGHERE ( prof ) . The concept is to collapse African Countries into one Country to be known as United African States just like United States of America with Abuja as the capital city. The concept was initiated by African leaders summit in 2010. Presently, UAS has its own constitution different from Nigeria constitution, as stated earlier it is an acclaimed Government fusing Africa into one Country. According to the President the United African State day is coming up in March 2017 and general election to produce its first elected president is coming up in 2020.
I was there about 2 days back and within the first ten minutes of the class, I was held aback by the sort of conspiracy theories that "all African countries will merge into a single African nation with the headquarters at Abuja which would be governed by a single African head of state."
I initially thought this was their own way of testing attendee's capacity to assimilate new info quickly, but lo and behold they kept selling the bullshit to grown ups I thought were literate enough to shut them up. Til they finally asked for #1000 to be paid for an Id card and a photocopied induction form which to my uttermost surprise, I saw supposed literate folks coughing out the #1000 and #200 for a handout.
This would be the first time of witnessing people being foolishly scammed. Indeed one can pass through a school system without his mental thinking cap in place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by surplusbaba(m): 8:18am On May 20, 2017
Please, can you give me your number, wanna call you for some issues
ajog1:

I was there about 2 days back and within the first ten minutes of the class, I was held aback by the sort of conspiracy theories that "all African countries will merge into a single African nation with the headquarters at Abuja which would be governed by a single African head of state."
I initially thought this was their own way of testing attendee's capacity to assimilate new info quickly, but lo and behold they kept selling the bullshit to grown ups I thought were literate enough to shut them up. Til they finally asked for #1000 to be paid for an Id card and a photocopied induction form which to my uttermost surprise, I saw supposed literate folks coughing out the #1000 and #200 for a handout.
This would be the first time of witnessing people being foolishly scammed. Indeed one can pass through a school system without his mental thinking cap in place.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by esherizdan(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2017
United African states is an Antichrist movement beware

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 3:47am On May 21, 2017
esherizdan:
United African states is an Antichrist movement beware
Lols, which antichris movement, it is a means of defrauding gullible persons!!

2 Likes

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2017
surplusbaba:
Please, can you give me your number, wanna call you for some issues
could you send a PM, I would reply instantly
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by celwonder(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2017
pls has anyone attended their induction and training, how was it like??
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by CaptainKool15(m): 10:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
They didn't even specify the job title..

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by shonuffy: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
CaptainKool15:
They didn't even specify the job title..

But did it look legit? i heard it has US backing/funding.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by CaptainKool15(m): 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
shonuffy:

But did it look legit? i heard it has US backing/funding.
Not to me... No harm in applying tho but I'm not paying any kobo..

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Faithful0107: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
Good day all. Please I need more info on this UAS stuff, its just that I sense fowl play somewhere. I google it but got nothing online. I got a message today to come for training/induction and collection of placement letter. Anyone with any info pls?
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Faithful0107:
Good day all. Please I need more info on this UAS stuff, its just that I sense fowl play somewhere. I google it but got nothing online. I got a message today to come for training/induction and collection of placement letter. Anyone with any info pls?
If you have taken about a min to read through this thread, I'm sure you'd get the answers you are looking for!

2 Likes

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by siverspooon(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
i too got a message from them to come for induction and collection of placement letter nxt month. What is their job all about
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by Oziomma: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
I got d message and went on Wednesday 28 I did not pay a dine I took d induction training with others for 7:30 got my letter waiting for another posting to my place of duty with all wat I saw DAT day if uas was fake i Dont tink they will still remain there till now let's see wat will come out of it at least i lost noting going and getting my letter
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by ajog1: 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2017
Oziomma:
I got d message and went on Wednesday 28 I did not pay a dine I took d induction training with others for 7:30 got my letter waiting for another posting to my place of duty with all wat I saw DAT day if uas was fake i Dont tink they will still remain there till now let's see wat will come out of it at least i lost noting going and getting my letter
So are you saying the whole african countries would become a united political entity with the capital at abuja and the language would become swahil-hausa?? You obviously like 100s of other persons have made the payment of #1,000 for you to have been given a photocopied induction form. If you think their legitimacy is based on their continued existence, then you don't subscribe to the fact that it's just in a day their scams would be exposed- I wonder why their activities has not yet been reported to EFCC.

1 Like

Re: United African State Job Real/fake by aniland: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2017
Any recent update pertaining the recruitment. urgent answer plz
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by aniland: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2017
Any update pertaining the recruitment? urgent answer plz.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by besttbabe(f): 12:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Dey are still giving replacement forms/induction.
Re: United African State Job Real/fake by charleslifted(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls how authentic is the job? I Recieved an invite for induction and I called the line to ask if I should come with anything along.. He jst said, writing materials and money from material and their constitution.. Aren't they suppose to provide this for free to their employees? Pls someone should help me out, cos I dnt wnt to channel my energy on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012 Is Here! / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.