Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How Do You Name Your Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do You Name Your Dogs? (1135 Views)

Caucasian Shepherd Dog Thread: Post Your Dogs Pics / 5 Best Website To Sell Your Dogs In Nigeria / Get CRUSHED NOODLES for your Dogs and fishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm getting a pup soon and I'm really excited to train a dog for the first time. But then there's a challenge in picking a name for the dog, how do you guys name ur dogs? Have thought of so many names and my head wan blow. grin cheesy

Also I will like to know how to train a gsd pup, to be obedient, friendly with friends and family and also to be protective. Thanks

Cc: Seun, fynestboi
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2017
E joor please ooo embarassed
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin

I used to name my dogs with ice cream flavors cheesy

If u want to train ur dog but u don't have experience, u can watch it from YouTube & tons and tons of patients but Highly intelligent dogs are fast learners... Good luck..
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I used to name my dogs with ice cream flavors cheesy

If u want to train ur dog but u don't have experience, u can watch it from YouTube & tons and tons of patients but Highly intelligent dogs are fast learners... Good luck..

Ice cream ke? You mean like agbalumo flavour from coldstone? Or Vanilla? I dont want ooo..

Have already bookmarked some pages on the Internet, but will surely check YouTube out too. Thanks..
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
AKMoney1:

Ice cream ke? You mean like agbalumo flavour from coldstone? Or Vanilla? I dont want ooo..

Have already bookmarked some pages on the Internet, but will surely check YouTube out too. Thanks..

I dunno that one.. Yes my dog's name is Vanilla...
She's a big girl.. Tho she's mixed but she's beautiful... grin

Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

I dunno that one.. Yes my dog's name is Vanilla...
She's a big girl.. Tho she's mixed but she's beautiful... grin

Lovely... That nose cold abi? grin
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
AKMoney1:

Lovely... That nose cold abi? grin

What is nose cold

She juz love being cuddled all the time, sleep with her and play with her..
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

What is nose cold

She juz love being cuddled all the time, sleep with her and play with her..

I mean her nose is cold abi you no dey understand pidgin ni? Suggest name for me abeg for a female dog
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
AKMoney1:

I mean her nose is cold abi you no dey understand pidgin ni? Suggest name for me abeg for a female dog

Actually it depends how u want to call ur dog..like wat u really fancy, it cud be a name of person as well But I hope it's not ur ex's name grin
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by AKMoney1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Actually it depends how u want to call ur dog..like wat u really fancy, it cud be a name of person as well But I hope it's not ur ex's name grin

Thanks for that insight, my ex name so be it cool
Re: How Do You Name Your Dogs? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
AKMoney1:

Thanks for that insight, my ex name so be it cool

Hahahhahahaha.. Goodluck then grin

(1) (Reply)

Full Breed Male Alsatian Dog For Sale / (SOLD )Oya Pick Up Sable Female Gsd Pup Now 25k / 1 Year Old Rottweiler For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.