Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers (603 Views)

Etisalat Night Plan | Etisalat Releases New Night Plans For Their Customers / Gotv Has Brided Us Not By Tstv. See What They Gave Their Customers Free. / MTN Is Giving Out Free 4GB Data To Their Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers by Malawii: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
yes the network was back and good however we demand some sort of compensation and apology from the network.
for some days before now GLO network was a nightmare and nothing to write home about I believed somes life's , Jobs, opportunities and lost most have been recorded during that period .But to my surprise there was no message for apology , no data validity extention and compensation to their esteem/ value customers .this is a big slap on NCC and other bodies .we are indeed in a failed country where nothing is working

Concerned customer

Please to the front page
Re: I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers by Techm8: 9:52am On Jan 14, 2017
Malawii:
yes the network was back and good however we demand some sort of compensation and apology from the network.
for some days before now GLO network was a nightmare and nothing to write home about I believed somes life's , Jobs, opportunities and lost most have been recorded during that period .But to my surprise there was no message for apology , no data validity extention and compensation to their esteem/ value customers .this is a big slap on NCC and other bodies .we are indeed in a failed country where nothing is working

Concerned customer

Please to the front page

I completed concur.
it's really sad that an indigenous company will megally messing up.
Re: I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 14, 2017
Every system needs complete overhaul at Glo. I think most nigerians wld agree that Glo network has happily 'prided' itself as the worst recently. I guess Chief Mike's network takes good fun in being slow.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think GLO Value Their Customers by Fedric(m): 11:49am On Jan 14, 2017
they have improve on their network

(1) (Reply)

Enable Onscreen Navigation Keys (softkeys) On Android | Rooted Or Non Rooted / Very Cheap Samsung S7 Edge Gold / #mtnsimregupdate.......please Take Note Of The Important Information Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.