Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? (35206 Views)

₦20Billion Or Your Girlfriend, Which One Will You Save?(Photo) / Who Would You Save? MMM Founder, Buhari or Godswill Akpabio (photo) / Can You Save ASUU? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by abdulhamid0(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
I would save no 6, take off his suit and push him back in......i need that suit for my interview, its a waste for him to die with it. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
None of them worth it, but because nnamdi is in prison I will reconcider...
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Boyooosa(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
demolinka:
Na no. 1 o!

Our yams have not been fully returned
u r a badt guy grin a sharp shooter, after recovery, he can return back to d river grin
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Boyooosa(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Mrhauxiliary:
None of them worth it, but because nnamdi is in prison I will reconcider...
y not let him rotten in jail den? grin
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by toprealman: 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
I like the bead Bola is wearing and the parker pen in Ekweremadu's possession. These items only and maybe nothing else.
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Missmossy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
klassykute:
ahh Aunty y nahh.u fine o y u cm gt dat wowor hrt na.. abeg pity save 3 mk we beat m to death
Lol you guys though grin grin
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by henrie59: 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
I will look for high tension cable and put it in the water.
Nigerians I seriously wonder why we somuch hate this man that is helping our grass root industries to grow.For myself I will save buhari so as to save our local manufacturing industries.Thank God FARMERS are happier today..
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by dwana91(m): 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
EmoBoy:
6 or 1, or maybe 4. I'll ensure that 3 drowns. If 3 doesn't want to drown, I'll kill it.
it's a wa oooo
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by hollabee96(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
ill just sleep and use the jacket as pillow kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Snowstorm: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
prince9851:
If this 6 men are drowning and have only one life jacket...
Who would u save??
GEJ
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by delishpot: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Jona for sure Then Bubu. So he can continue to deal with Ngerians.
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by segzyogondus(m): 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
I would save number 1
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by clancymiim(f): 6:02am On Jan 15, 2017
no 4 is the future they all are past tense. I'll gladly risk my life for nnamdi
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by klassykute(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2017
Missmossy:
Lol you guys though grin grin
hailings oo
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by decomaniaboss(f): 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
unmask:
that's why you fail in school... You were asked to pick one....or did you miss that bit
were you my teacher ?
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
I thought are much too!
Boyooosa:
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Mrhauxiliary(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
I thought as much too!
Boyooosa:

1 Like

Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
1 and maybe 4 &5
y do u want to save 4?
Were u not d one claiming to come from rivers and fighting with Igboprince and DAT timipre boy that claimed he was from rivers.. And u were still insulting KANU on DAT thread
U are confused
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
y do u want to save 4?
Were u not d one claiming to come from rivers and fighting with Igboprince and DAT timipre boy that claimed he was from rivers.. And u were still insulting KANU on DAT thread
U are confused
Go sleep
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Go sleep
grin
Acting like you don't know wat I'm saying
U know exactly wat I'm talking about
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
grin
Acting like you don't know wat I'm saying
U know exactly wat I'm talking about
I don't, pls explain
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I don't, pls explain
were u not d person masturbatin all over dus thread?https://www.nairaland.com/2667051/south-south-biafra.a-rivers-man-view/2
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
were u not d person masturbatin all over dus thread?https://www.nairaland.com/2667051/south-south-biafra.a-rivers-man-view/2
And so what? Did I say I'm from Igbogrin

Why you dey wahala me grin
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
And so what? Did I say I'm from Igbogrin

Why you dey wahala me grin
jeez..u are so confused
U said u were from rivers
Well..DAT was in 2015 maybe ur eyes have cleared u naw support kanu
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
jeez..u are so confused
U said u were from rivers
Well..DAT was in 2015 maybe ur eyes have cleared u naw support kanu
Stop giving yourself false hope. I feel he should be freed. That does not make me his supporter. I want Niger Delta republictongue
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Stop giving yourself false hope. I feel he should be freed. That does not make me his supporter. I want Niger Delta republictongue
u have naw changed to delta
please where exactly are u from?
Are u from everywhere in Nigeria
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
u have naw changed to delta
please where exactly are u from?
Are u from everywhere in Nigeria
I am from Niger Delta, why u want know my state?
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I am from Niger Delta, why u want know my state?
Lol ..it is almost funny
Guy u opened ur mouth to say u were from igbo, den u changed to rivers ..naw u are a Niger Deltan, meanwhile ur name sounds Yoruba cheesy
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:

Lol ..it is almost funny
Guy u opened ur mouth to say u were from igbo, den u changed to rivers ..naw u are a Niger Deltan, meanwhile ur name sounds Yoruba cheesy
in fact I'm from heaven
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
in fact I'm from heaven
madam u are a Yoruba muslim like me
Accept it grin...masha allah
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
midolstudent:
madam u are a Yoruba muslim like me
Accept it grin...masha allah
I'm not a Yoruba Muslim though I love the language
Re: Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? by midolstudent(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
Oyind17:
I'm not a Yoruba Muslim though I love the language
U have not still made any point.
Y did u say u are a rivers girl?...not even DAT u are a gal self..u are even married
Wat exactly are u drivin at?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Way To Control Exam Malpractice In Picture / Funny Pics / 7 Things You Can Sell For A Bone Straight Wig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.