Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? (1024 Views)

Situation In Port Harcourt Ahead Of Total Lockdown Tomorrow (Photos) / How Much Do They Sell Face Mask And Hand Sanitizer In Your Area? / Giant Mosquito With Wing Of Over 4 Inches Found In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Petmayor: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mosquito Infestation at this season is greatly alarming!

What is the situation in your area?

How are you coping? What method of mosquitoes control is working for you?

Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Kondomatic(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lols
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Arrgggggh, They Are Everywhere!
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by dhardline(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
As in eh...Nigeria matter Don tire me.
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2017
I was about to post asking how to control them when I found this.

They are so many here that they make it into my mosquito treated bed net without trouble, the even stick together while flying,(whatever that is)

I still think Lagos state needs a mosquito day, maybe every Friday or something.
A day when everyone oils up all stagnant water in their vicinity
Or dry them up.
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Jay4joy: 6:17am On Feb 05, 2017
Double Bed foldable mosquito net for sale. We delver to you office call us now 08055858911
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Jay4joy: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2017
Prevent malaria attack with the use of mosquito net
Re: Mosquito Infestation: What Is The Situation In Your Area? by Jay4joy: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sleeping inside a treated mosquito net is the best way to protect yourself from malaria. A Malaria-Free Nigeria. Play Your Part!

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion / Fibroid Crusher / 10 Health Conditions That Can Cause Unexplained Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.