Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Pretty Mike Gets A Female Partner - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty Mike Gets A Female Partner (828 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Pretty Mike Shares Photos Of His New Python Pet He Named Toke Makinwa / Killer Python Attacks Antelope For Lunchtime Death Battle – But Gets A Surprise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Gets A Female Partner by bruno419(m): 3:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Heheheh this guys have fall my hand o

Re: Pretty Mike Gets A Female Partner by chiefolododo(m): 3:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na photoshop
Re: Pretty Mike Gets A Female Partner by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled (or not)
7. You are wondering why you're still this reading this
8. You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10. But did you see that I skipped 6?
10. You checked
11. And saw you that I repeated 10 and skipped 9
12. I said saw you, not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14. You got tricked
15. I'm just wasting your time go back to reading the comments

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Banker Died Three Days After Mother's Burial / Strange Lizard I Saw Today ( Very Shocking) / President Buhari Spotted In Saudi Arabia Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.