Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says (2231 Views)

S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / 'Only Billionaires Date Me' - Bobrisky Reveals / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by winkmart: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Social media star, Bobrisky, has made it known that no one can come arrest him for being him. Bobrisky replied to a comment on Gistonflameblog, after the question 'Who is next to be arrested for indecent act' in public was posted.

Someone mentioned Bobrisky and the cross-dresser immediately fired back saying he is waiting for the Lagos state government to come arrest him.

Read post below:

[img]https://2.bp..com/-GBOM4YUYfcU/WHjfelx2SlI/AAAAAAAAAp8/hIyM2NbLczg7vB0Tql5GPjDbpa4UQaOVQCLcB/s400/3-5.jpg[/img]

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/01/i-dare-ambode-to-come-and-arrest-me.html

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by winkmart: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy

MANY are MAD but FEW are ROAMING

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by alexiej(m): 4:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
He's being too anxious... When his skin starts getting disgustingly black, red and smelly, Ambode would be the least of his worries undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by ammyluv2002(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
He has no respect for authority *smh*
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Adaowerri111: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
see how much he needs that publicity
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
You no worth his attention

O

L

O

D

O

2 Likes

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by alatbaba1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
hahahaha. watin dey worry dis doll baby. person dey talk dis one wef wan talk.
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by casttlebarbz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol...i honestly looking forward for that day, his memory will restore to default
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Preca(f): 4:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bobrisky, making money out of nonesense
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Idiot..by the time dem go arrest the mumu..na like this e go beg "edakun epp me..ayam the only son of my parents" eranko jati jati tongue

1 Share

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by saxwizard(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
he needs a very hot slap that does the work of formatting and brain resetting. ....
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Jafar1: 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
this gay again
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by MrIcredible: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Worthless thing
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by babywhite(f): 5:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
alright
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by ametumzy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
Let him worry less,it's going to be like film trick when dey finally come for him.
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Gflat: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
The problem is not the attention seekers on social media, the problem is those of us feeding them the attention

1 Like

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by Defaramade(m): 5:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
undecided

Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
ode
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by prela(f): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
dont worry its coming.......o dabi pe ori e fe buru. Amugbo oshi
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by souloho19(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
YoungRichRuler:
cheesy

MANY are MAD but FEW are ROAMING

Preach!!!!
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by souloho19(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
E go be like truth and dare no worry
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by dammywapes(m): 10:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
can anyone win the government?
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by yedidiah(m): 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Boy George wannabe. If only Mugabe or Kim jong il was the President of Nigeria or Gov of Lagos all these twisted guys would be well served by now. angry
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by MisterGrace: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Let him just walk on the street say this rubbish.
Re: I Dare Ambode To Come And Arrest Me - Bobrisky Says by jtwest(m): 9:00am On Jan 14, 2017
I wonder wat dis poprisky guy name is, maybe na paturé or koweu him papa give am o.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Kids Eating And Swimming In Their Home Swimming Pool(pics,vid) / Pics: Davido Performing On Stage In Ukraine / Ex-commissioner Zachaeus Adelabu Adedeji In EFCC Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.