Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] (504 Views)

Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / How To Verify Fiver Using Nigeria Phone Number / How To Open And Verify A Nigeria Paypal Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
set A = {(x,y)£R² : x² + y² ≤ 1}, what are the limit points of A?

here is what i did;

obviously, thats a unit disk(closed) centred at the origin, so drawing a disk on the rectangular coordinate using that radius, i found out that the neighborhood of (x,y) intersecting with A gives the whole of the disk, so the limit points (x,y) should be in [-1 , 1]....

I need a verification, thanks!
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
lexiconkabir:
set A = {(x,y)£R² : x² + y² ≤ 1}, what are the limit points of A?

here is what i did;

obviously, thats a unit disk(closed) centred at the origin, so drawing a disk on the rectangular coordinate using that radius, i found out that the neighborhood of (x,y) intersecting with A gives the whole of the disk, so the limit points (x,y) should be in [-1 , 1]....

I need a verification, thanks!
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Don't you think posting it in the education section might be better?
Re: Need Someone To Help Me Verify This[question On Topology] by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
snapscore:
Don't you think posting it in the education section might be better?

will do that ASAP...

thanks ms contact17.

(1) (Reply)

KPDN Summit In Lagos (scholarships For Oil And Gas,safety,ict Trainings Etc) / Jeddah's New Airport On Track To Start Operations In Q1 2018 / The Era Of Virtual Reality Headset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.