Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN (1040 Views)

Genuine & Reliable Supplier Of Wholesale Kids Shoes In Bulk / Uncracked Palm Kernel Nut Needed In Large Quantity / A Reliable Supplier Of 5LT Jerrycans Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by innoGod: 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
I need reliable suppliers of uncracked palm kernel nut.
delivery point is Ibadan.
I am the direct buyer.
If I can get minimum of 10tons each from 5 good suppliers weekly, I am comfortable.
please before you drop your contact below, please be very sure you know what uncracked PKN means, you already have your confirmed price and be ready to supply. because I have contacted some people through my earlier post and most of them do not know what uncracked PKN is.
Please I need serious and reliable ones not time wasters.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
call or Whatsapp 07080076679
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Jeszyking(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
You can reach me on 08131060630 via call or whats app
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by dimensional(m): 12:09am On Jan 14, 2017
I can help you source from Delta state, Warri and it environ precisely you can reach me on, 08067059552 via call or whatsapp
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Karismer: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2017
innoGod:
I am the direct buyer.
If I can get minimum of 10tons each from 5 good suppliers weekly, I am comfortable.
please before you drop your contact below, please be very sure you know what uncracked PKN means, you already have your confirmed price and be ready to supply. because I have contacted some people through my earlier post and most of them do not know what uncracked PKN is.
Thanks

I can supply you upto 20ton weekly from Ondo very close to Ibadan.

Call me or sms 08142299667
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Dharmiejoe(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2017
I can help you source from akwaibom state.and quote price for u prevailing there.here's my contact 08174468037.
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by innoGod: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
innoGod:
I am the direct buyer.
Thanks
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by C4na: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
I can supply u 0705 095 7553
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by heavychris: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
innoGod:
I am the direct buyer.
Thanks

i will be able to supply you that quantity , this is my email : www.utichris95@yahoo.com GSM 08064232758
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by king4afric(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Hi any luck with the supply and if no , contact me on 07015427202 and I will like to come to Ibadan so we can discuss face to face on way forward.
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Efukikata(m): 3:49am On Mar 04, 2017
gone for life
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by blaksril(m): 11:17pm On May 07, 2017
Hello, i need reliable supplier UNCRACKED PKN . 10-20 tons weekly. Cash-on- delivery basis. Location: Anambra state Please contact 0812 775 0219.
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by tugrow(m): 7:51am On May 08, 2017
I have PKN in large quantity In akwa ibom , I can supply you, check my signature to contact me
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by tokodekehinde(m): 10:22pm On May 09, 2017
Contact 08022213369
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by Pmeakoncept(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2017
innoGod:
I am the direct buyer.
Thanks
If you need more suppliers, I can supply you. I stay in a village where PKN is part of our business. for details 08130693433
Re: I Need A Reliable Supplier Of Uncracked PKN by solreb: 8:33pm On May 19, 2017
Tried to reach you but your line was off. I buy minimum of 10 tons weekly. You can WhatsApp/call me on 08032372245

(1) (Reply)

2 Day Training Workshop On "Tie-dye Business" / Zero Capital, No Skill Needed. But Income Guaranteed. Get On Board. / I Need A Director For A New Company With A Very Humble Begining

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.