Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma (5950 Views)

Davido Pictured With Pasuma As They Set To Drop New Song (Photo) / My Relationship With Pasuma – Indian Princess / Jaiye Kuti Speaks On Relationship With Pasuma Jaiye Kuti Speaks On Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by splendid22(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
Roman goddess, doesn’t have a particular claim to fame, but her star status made popular by her gigantic boobs and well-rounded backside, has made a celebrity on Instagram. Impostors even use her pictures to make money off sex starved men who desire to have a taste of her ‘Roman empire’.Her location map on Instagram is always one five star hotel or the other. Her followers on Instagram literally beg to have sex with her. She has been seen with Fuji sensation, showing her love for his music.

http://thenewsguru.com/meet-roman-goddess-instagram-girl-love-pasuma/

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol....paso oo....see dis one

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by LOGDAN(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by revivalistdee(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
splendid22:
Roman goddess, doesn’t have a particular claim to fame, but her star status made popular by her gigantic boobs and well-rounded backside, has made a celebrity on Instagram. Impostors even use her pictures to make money off sex starved men who desire to have a taste of her ‘Roman empire’.Her location map on Instagram is always one five star hotel or the other. Her followers on Instagram literally beg to have sex with her. She has been seen with Fuji sensation, showing her love for his music.

http://thenewsguru.com/meet-roman-goddess-instagram-girl-love-pasuma/

1ST 2 comment,*
This Boy No Wan Hear Word Abi ? EYIN Boys ! Oya egbe omo olosho yen kuro legbe.mtheww. oloju kokoro.
and as for you miss roman ! my advice for you is to think twice. You Thing Stil Dey Sweet Dem Dats Why Dem Dey Follow you, wait make your market finish
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by 2SWT(f): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Even if I were a guy I wouldn't fall for this

Boobs too plenty

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by CyberGypsy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2017
2SWT:
Even if I were a guy I wouldn't fall for this

Boobs too plenty
thank God you are not a guy. Cause what you see right there in those pictures is what we call home base. Quote me anywhere undecided

3 Likes

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nixiepie(f): 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
2much of everything is waste
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Holarbizzy042(f): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nixiepie:
Orange size breast Sighted.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by 2dice01: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2017
if she comot bra all doss bosom fit reach her knee o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by 2dice01: 12:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Nixiepie:
in don jazzy voice.. Bae if you want just ask
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nixiepie(f): 12:27am On Jan 14, 2017
2dice01:
in don jazzy voice.. Bae if you want just ask
yuck*

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by 2dice01: 12:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Nixiepie:
yuck*
lmfao ...good night and dont wet the bed huh tongue
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 14, 2017
God..its too much angry

#YOLO
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Lastking147(m): 12:58am On Jan 14, 2017
richommie:
God..its too much angry

#YOLO
seriously bruh its 3much sef
I'm a huge fan of tities buh this a Milk Factory oh na 6ft
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 14, 2017
Lastking147:

seriously bruh its 3much sef
I'm a huge fan of tities buh this a Milk Factory oh na 6ft

Dis girl fit kill/suffocate person with dis bweast oo shocked

This is massive destruction

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Lastking147(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2017
richommie:

Dis girl fit kill/suffocate person with dis bweast oo shocked

This is massive destruction

#YOLO
Lol goan sleep bfr u start having nightmares bout "Milk Factory" grin
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by neighbourhud: 1:05am On Jan 14, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Orange size breast Sighted.

Orange ke? I am sure you meant lime size breast grin
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 14, 2017
CyberGypsy:
thank God you are not a guy. Cause what you see right there in those pictures is what we call home base. Quote me anywhere undecided

grin grin grin grin men will never change...

Lol grin

Inbetween she's hot sha

1 Like

Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by TITOBIGZ(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
People find this attractive? undecided
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by carammel(f): 2:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pasuma likes everything big.
This is too big though,God forbid bad thing.
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by CyberGypsy(m): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

grin grin grin grin men will never change...
Lol grin

Inbetween she's hot sha
yeah, she's hotter than u are
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 15, 2017
CyberGypsy:
yeah, she's hotter than u are

In your mind, she's hotter than me. I don't dispute that.
But my honey boo's mind and heart. Am the hottest of all babes.. Capish? cheesy

I simply love this.. Lol
Re: Meet Roman Goddess, Busty Damsel In Love With Pasuma by CyberGypsy(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Amelian:

In your mind, she's hotter than me. I don't dispute that. But my honey boo's mind and heart. Am the hottest of all babes.. Capish? cheesy
I simply love this.. Lol
hehehe whatever grin .. Do i know you? You look like familiar

(1) (Reply)

See The Handsome Nigerian Celebrity That Got The World Talking / Davido's Ex Chioma On Second Date With Clarks Adeleke And Her Friend Nayomee / Rapper Ikechukwu Denies Beating Up Dbanj But What Really Went Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.