Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Employment/job Issue - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment/job Issue (1902 Views)

Vacancy For A Supply Chain Analyst (one Year Contract Employment- Job Ref: ‘sca- / Direct Employment Job For Male & Female In Dubai, UAE / Freelance Writers Needed For Immediate Employment At Infoguidenigeria.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dear NLanders, my inexperience is making it difficult for me to secure a good job. What do I do. I'm a young chartered Accountant in my early twenties

2 Likes

Re: Employment/job Issue by holluville: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
toluwalopsy:
Dear NLanders, my inexperience is making it difficult for me to secure a good job. What do I do. I'm a young chartered Accountant in my early twenties

Be on the look out for graduate trainee vacancies... There are alot in regards to finance or accounting..

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
toluwalopsy:
Try kpmg, www.mitacy.com,
Thank me later. I dont think its your inexperience I think is your lack of social skills. It can be learnt.

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 2:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Hi, good morning, I already did that but I didn't make it through their aptitude test.
Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 2:08am On Jan 14, 2017
holluville:

Be on the look out for graduate trainee vacancies... There are alot in regards to finance or accounting..

Ok! Thanks for that. But i keep applying without getting any response.
Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 2:10am On Jan 14, 2017
singlessubway:

Try kpmg, www.mitacy.com,
Thank me later. I dont think its your inexperience I think is your lack of social skills. It can be learnt.

Ok! I already tried that but I didn't make it past the aptitude test.

2 Likes

Re: Employment/job Issue by Dparagon(m): 3:37am On Jan 14, 2017
It's not easy but you need to be strong and patient.
Although these might not really be the reason behind it, but does your CV/resume and cover letter carry the right information when applying for these jobs? Thus, do you tailor it during job application. not forgetting 'experience'. Take some time and go through it to see if there's any changes, correction or a revamp.
The competition is much out there.

But don't give up. Have faith and believe that All Must Be Well.
Best regards.
Re: Employment/job Issue by nmreports: 5:35am On Jan 14, 2017
You mean ICAN chartered?
Re: Employment/job Issue by GRACEGLORY: 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Studying accounting doesn't make you an accountant. I've learnt from experience: don't force whatever doesn't come easily.

2 Likes

Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:14am On Jan 14, 2017
GRACEGLORY:

Studying accounting doesn't make you an accountant. I've learnt from experience: don't force whatever doesn't come easily.

It seems you don't get the point. Being a chartered accountant means someone who is a professionally trained and qualified personnel by a reputable professional institute. I did not say I've got any experience. I have the certificate but the experience is lacking. You probably can be of help to me. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Employment/job Issue by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 14, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Ok! I already tried that but I didn't make it past the aptitude test.
They are recruiting for temp staff now apply plus visit the accounting/finance thread on www.mitacy.com in the job section
Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
nmreports:
You mean ICAN chartered?

Yes! About 4 yrs ago.
Re: Employment/job Issue by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2017
We (KPMG-NG) have commenced planning for the 11th edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS), and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.

Temporary Staff
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
Job Field Administration / Secretarial General Graduate Jobs / Internships

Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.

Below are the locations for which candidates are required:

Aba
Ibadan
Nasarrawa
Abeokuta
Ilorin
Nnewi
Abuja
Jos
Onitsha
Ado-Ekiti
Kaduna
Osogbo
Akure
Kano
Owerri
Asaba
Katsina
Port Harcourt
Bauchi
Lagos
Sokoto
Benin
Lokoja
Uyo
Calabar
Makurdi
Yola
Enugu
Minna

Method of Application
Please forward CVs of interested and qualified candidates on or before Tuesday, 24 January 2017 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.

Particularly, we encourage CVs from the northern locations. Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.
Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:17am On Jan 14, 2017
[quote author=Dparagon post=52788837]It's not easy but you need to be strong and patient.
Although these might not really be the reason behind it, but does your CV/resume and cover letter carry the right information when applying for these jobs? Thus, do you tailor it during job application. not forgetting 'experience'. Take some time and go through it to see if there's any changes, correction or a revamp.

Thanks a million times for that word of encouragement and eye opener. You know it never occurred to me to upgrade my CV.

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2017
Dparagon:
It's not easy but you need to be strong and patient.

But don't give up. Have faith and believe that All Must Be Well.
Best regards.

Thanks for your word of encouragement and that eye opener. You know I never thought of upgrading my CV all this while.
Re: Employment/job Issue by toluwalopsy(f): 8:36am On Jan 14, 2017
singlessubway:
They are recruiting for temp staff now apply plus visit the accounting/finance thread on www.mitacy.com in the job section

Ok I will. Thanks
Re: Employment/job Issue by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2017
Thyaura Partners Concept - We are one of the foremost Facility Management/Janitorial Services Companies in Nigeria with specialities in Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services. We work with international construction companies, delivering world-class services.

Store Keeper
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Experience 3 years
Location Nigeria
Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain

Job Description

To issue materials to end users in a timely manner and in compliance with operating procedures and standards
Store and release supplies or equipment
Familiar with location of material in order to locate and issue the requisitioned material in time and of the right quantity
Issue material as per approved procedures to ensure materials issued are as per requisitions received and delivery is made to authorized personnels
Coordinate and participate in special and scheduled stock counts as required
Securing status of each supply
Checking possible damages or scratches
Must have at least 3 years experience

Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to career.thyaura@gmail.com

See more at: http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs/44-entry-level-jobs-0-1yr-exp-for-those-with-little-or-no-experience?start=210#6141

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by Des5(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
First, ensure you know how to use excel & advance excel package effectively.
Don't be discourage most companies needs female accountant.
I'm talking from experience, don't reply on your certficate alone.
Lastly: ensure you know how to analyse bank statement, budget planning and control, cash flow statement and financial report.
Keep applying for jobs opeining
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by MrRay7(m): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
singlessubway:
We (KPMG-NG) have commenced planning for the 11th edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS), and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.

Temporary Staff
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Location Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
Job Field Administration / Secretarial General Graduate Jobs / Internships

Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.

Below are the locations for which candidates are required:

Aba
Ibadan
Nasarrawa
Abeokuta
Ilorin
Nnewi
Abuja
Jos
Onitsha
Ado-Ekiti
Kaduna
Osogbo
Akure
Kano
Owerri
Asaba
Katsina
Port Harcourt
Bauchi
Lagos
Sokoto
Benin
Lokoja
Uyo
Calabar
Makurdi
Yola
Enugu
Minna

Method of Application
Please forward CVs of interested and qualified candidates on or before Tuesday, 24 January 2017 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.

Particularly, we encourage CVs from the northern locations. Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.

Where's the email address sir!

1 Like

Re: Employment/job Issue by Dparagon(m): 2:35am On Jan 16, 2017
toluwalopsy:

Thanks for your word of encouragement and that eye opener. You know I never thought of upgrading my CV all this while.

You're welcome. Just take some time and go through it ok. Feel free to ask for help where need be or where you're confused.
Kind regards.
Re: Employment/job Issue by toniro(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
Hi,

(1) (Reply)

Who Got Shortlisted For Skye Bank Aptitude Test / CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! / Watch Videos And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.