Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School (882 Views)

Top 20 Nigerian CEOs And The Courses They Studied In School / America’s Top 13 Ceos And The Courses They Studied In School (photos) / 3 Ways To Deal With People Who Play Office Politics Against You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Students often complain in school because of lack of funds. In other words, they are not financially free. Learning how to balance academics and business has been one major challenge militating against their financial freedom.
In this piece, I am going to expose top ways one can make money while schooling. Some of the ways of making money in school are explained below.

Buying and Selling of Airtime – you can start by selling recharge card to your course mate and faculty guys. Trust me you gonna gain a lot. To make yourself known as the Airtime seller, just do a little advert by announcing to the class that you are into such business. Sales can be done before lessons commences or immediately after class. Your hostel occupants and roommates will also patronize you.

Another lucrative business that can turn you into a millionaire in just six months is the fashion business. Trust me; lots of Nigerian students are into fashion. You can start by selling shoes, bags and other bandwagon goods. You can sell to your classmates based on orders. Just show them samples and you will be known as fashion guy in your department. Opening a boutique is not advisable because of time but if you have the financial capacity to hire someone to take charge, you might wanna go for it as well.

You can also make money by photocopying study materials for students in the school. A simple automated photocopier can help you. If you are fast in typing, you might wanna opt in as well.
Please lemme have your thoughts!!!
Re: Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School by dxdiag(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good one, back den in school i biy recharge card from students i.e 4,000 card sold for 2,500, and resell in my place off campus in bit and i make gain. i can buy as much as 15,000 card like dat and resell using transfer and secondly i buy phones too especially after exam session. most students re stranded and ready to sell phone at cheap price. i key into the oppurtunity to buy lots of fone at cheaper rate and resell in my lodge or outsiders off campus. Student life is the best.
I dont ve time to run boutique/photocopy then cause i am occupied being a engineering student.

1 Like

Re: Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
dxdiag:
Good one, back den in school i biy recharge card from students i.e 4,000 card sold for 2,500, and resell in my place off campus in bit and i make gain. i can buy as much as 15,000 card like dat and resell using transfer and secondly i buy phones too especially after exam session. most students re stranded and ready to sell phone at cheap price. i key into the oppurtunity to buy lots of fone at cheaper rate and resell in my lodge or outsiders off campus. Student life is the best.
I dont ve time to run boutique/photocopy then cause i am occupied being a engineering student.
cc seun
lasticlala
mynd44
Re: Three (3) Ways To Make Money In School by OXCUBA: 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2017
Use YOUR FEES... FOR MMM. NUMBER 4

(1) (Reply)

Register For MOOC On Oil & Gas Online Training Oct 2017 / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Get Free 1500 Naira For Opening A Bank Account And Also Earn Limitlessly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.