Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND (1079 Views)

Her Stretch Marks Are Getting Black... Advice Needed Please. / Coronavirus: Pharmacy Accused Of Selling A Bottle Of Hand Sanitizer For N19,950 / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
My Mum was diagnose of cancer around her neck and she as under-gone so many test and chemo and as such as rendered all purses koboless...I want to plead to my kind- hearted nigerians who are highly considerate to please render some assistance as she has gone to take her papers from UBTH which referred her to Lagos(LUTH) centre for her to commit her self to treatment and undergo further diagnosis as soon as possible.....PRESENTLY NOW WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE...ANYTHING AT ALL...NOTHING IS TOO SMALL...THE CANCEROUS CELLS ARE GROWING RAPIDLY AND THE DOCTOR URGED US TO MAKE THE OPERATION ON TIME TO PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE BODY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO FAVOUR YOU...FELLOW NIGERIANS PLS HELP. THANK YOU

PLS HELP THROUGH
ABDULLAHI EVELYN ORITSEGBANI
Savings
Union Bank.
Or
ABDULLAHI ORIGHOYE
Savings
Diamond Bank.

Her Contact number: 08054888891, 08182715941
My contact 08161348289
Pls Help Save A Soul...Save My Mum.

1 Like

Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
Pls help o

Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
No responds from anybody yet...pls help o...she needs to undergo the operation...Pls show love
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Anybody here....let someone hear me out pls
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by pitchez: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Contact me,and I will offer you 2 free packs of Double stem cell vallued at 50k for free.

Double stem cell will cure her cancer and rejuvenate every other affected cell in her body.

WhatsApp/Call: +2348032804500

1 Like

Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
This Your Number is not conncected to whatsapp...am gonna give you a call 2mao...Thanks 4 Ur reply bro
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by ScienceWatch: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
HXoritz1:
My Mum was diagnose of cancer around her neck and she as under-gone so many test and chemo and as such as rendered all purses koboless...I want to plead to my kind- hearted nigerians who are highly considerate to please render some assistance as she has gone to take her papers from UBTH which referred her to Lagos(LUTH) centre for her to commit her self to treatment and undergo further diagnosis as soon as possible.....PRESENTLY NOW WE NEED YOUR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE...ANYTHING AT ALL...NOTHING IS TOO SMALL...THE CANCEROUS CELLS ARE GROWING RAPIDLY AND THE DOCTOR URGED US TO MAKE THE OPERATION ON TIME TO PREVENT IT FROM SPREADING THROUGHOUT THE BODY. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO FAVOUR YOU...FELLOW NIGERIANS PLS HELP. THANK YOU

PLS HELP THROUGH
ABDULLAHI EVELYN ORITSEGBANI
Savings
Union Bank.
Or
ABDULLAHI ORIGHOYE
Savings
Diamond Bank.

Her Contact number: 08054888891, 08182715941
My contact 08161348289
Pls Help Save A Soul...Save My Mum.
It is a pity that your mother has to suffer while an effective solution is not far from you in Lagos Nigeria.

Let your mother watch all the cancer and aids healing on Emmanuel TV. Take her to the Holy Scoan Church.

If you really care for your mother, take her there !
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by ScienceWatch: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Goverments all over the world want you to have the dangerous money making Chemo-Therapy.

The natural solution dont make money for governments and doctors.

Burzynski’s "Cancer is Serious Business” film series wins international award

The film Released in 2010, with an extended version released in 2011, the movie tells the true story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist who won the largest legal battle the FDA has ever tried in American history. His gene targeted medicines already got FDA approval up to the final phase of clinical trials.

By delaying final approval as long as possible, the FDA holds out on releasing a cure for cancer to the public, for fear people may all start lining up for it, instead of chemotherapy and radiation.

One can find Dr. Burzynski working tirelessly at his clinic in Houston, Texas (where the state once protected doctors from nonsense Federal laws). No other clinic in this land treats and beats cancer with more consistency than Burzynski, who relentlessly baffles the cancer industry. Even the FDA themselves couldn’t take down Burzynski and his practice, with all their strong-arming and mafia-style tactics of harassment and bullying.

Burzynski innocent of all charges brought by FDA

All ending in NO FAULT, the FDA’s first four Federal Grand Juries that spanned 10 years, couldn’t indict Burzynski. Maybe that was because he wasn’t doing anything wrong, except saving people from a failed medical system and a preventable and curable disease. He was never found guilty of any wrongdoing.

Meanwhile, mainstream oncology is leaving millions dead in their wake. Part II of “Cancer is Serious Business” features interviews with board-certified oncologists, surgeons and neurosurgeons, who witnessed patients leave their care, soon to return in great health after opting for the Burzynski Clinic.
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by SonofHim: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Goverments all over the world want you to have the dangerous money making Chemo-Therapy.

The natural solution dont make money for governments and doctors.

Burzynski’s "Cancer is Serious Business” film series wins international award

The film Released in 2010, with an extended version released in 2011, the movie tells the true story of a medical doctor and Ph.D biochemist who won the largest legal battle the FDA has ever tried in American history. His gene targeted medicines already got FDA approval up to the final phase of clinical trials.

By delaying final approval as long as possible, the FDA holds out on releasing a cure for cancer to the public, for fear people may all start lining up for it, instead of chemotherapy and radiation.

One can find Dr. Burzynski working tirelessly at his clinic in Houston, Texas (where the state once protected doctors from nonsense Federal laws). No other clinic in this land treats and beats cancer with more consistency than Burzynski, who relentlessly baffles the cancer industry. Even the FDA themselves couldn’t take down Burzynski and his practice, with all their strong-arming and mafia-style tactics of harassment and bullying.

Burzynski innocent of all charges brought by FDA

All ending in NO FAULT, the FDA’s first four Federal Grand Juries that spanned 10 years, couldn’t indict Burzynski. Maybe that was because he wasn’t doing anything wrong, except saving people from a failed medical system and a preventable and curable disease. He was never found guilty of any wrongdoing.

Meanwhile, mainstream oncology is leaving millions dead in their wake. Part II of “Cancer is Serious Business” features interviews with board-certified oncologists, surgeons and neurosurgeons, who witnessed patients leave their care, soon to return in great health after opting for the Burzynski Clinic.

Source pls. I would love to read more.
Re: FELLOW NIGERIANS PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY MUM..THINGS ARE GETTING OUT OF HAND by HXoritz1(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2022
The woman couldn't make it. She died shortly later. So Sad but we thank God for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Test. What Do You See In The Pic? / Mouth Odour Or Bad Breath Issues? / Curative Herbal Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.