Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) (851 Views)

Dangote Group Job Recruitment (over 40 Positions) / 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment - About 40 Positions Opened / CBT Software Distributors (SSCE & UTME 2017) Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) by trino: 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
Project Chair Limited is a foremost educational service organization which was incorporated in 2015 to bridge the educational gap in the society through rendering unrivaled software solutions. In continuous expansion of our organization and in anticipation of the massive need of software solutions in part of the country where we might not be able to cover when UTME and SSCE registrations commence, we require the services of CBT Software distributors for all states of the federation.

We currently have products in circulation for candidates for 2017 examination session. We are the provider of the various Testdriller software solutions namely Testdriller UTME 2017; Testdriller SSCE 2017 & Testdriller Android.

Requirement

- Must have a capital base of at least #50,000
- Must have a sales point in any state of the federation with functional address
- Must be a computer literate
- Must be ICT savvy
- Must have drive for sales
- Entrepreneurship spirit

If you possess the following attributes, please contact me on[b] testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com[/b] or call me on 08034047666 ; 07058199231

See below software interface.......

Re: Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) by trino: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Still open
Re: Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) by trino: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2017
10 more days remaining. I need candidates for Rivers, Delta, Yobe,Adamawa, Jigawa, Abuja, Nasarawa, Imo, Ekiti, Edo and other states

Re: Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) by Nobsaibot(m): 2:31am On Jan 19, 2017
trino:
Project Chair Limited is a foremost educational service organization which was incorporated in 2015 to bridge the educational gap in the society through rendering unrivaled software solutions. In continuous expansion of our organization and in anticipation of the massive need of software solutions in part of the country where we might not be able to cover when UTME and SSCE registrations commence, we require the services of CBT Software distributors for all states of the federation.

We currently have products in circulation for candidates for 2017 examination session. We are the provider of the various Testdriller software solutions namely Testdriller UTME 2017; Testdriller SSCE 2017 & Testdriller Android.

Requirement

- Must have a capital base of at least #50,000
- Must have a sales point in any state of the federation with functional address
- Must be a computer literate
- Must be ICT savvy
- Must have drive for sales
- Entrepreneurship spirit

If you possess the following attributes, please contact me on[b] testdrillersoftwaresolutions@gmail.com[/b] or call me on 08034047666 ; 07058199231

See below software interface.......
If you don't mind sir, I'll like to know why the #50,000 capital base is part of the requirements. Thanks
Re: Become A CBT Software(SSCE & UTME 2017) Distributor (40 Positions) by trino: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nobsaibot:
If you don't mind sir, I'll like to know why the #50,000 capital base is part of the requirements. Thanks

#50,000 is an equivalent of products, we can supply to you for a start in your location. We will also been making referral of buyers from your state to you from our Head office in Lagos, as we have people contacting us from all locations of the country. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Phelps Group Ltd / Linesman Mates At Ikeja Electric / Human Edge Limited Latest Recruitment 2017 (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.