Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

How To Choose The Right Niche For Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Choose The Right Niche For Your Blog (373 Views)

How To Choose The Best Niche For Your Blog / Is This The Right Niche For Me ?? / Would Help You Design A Professional Site And Suggest A Niche For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Right Niche For Your Blog by MxtaMichealz(m): 12:26am On Jan 14, 2017
There are many ways to choose the niche you love, you can choose that based on your interest in the particular field, some choose theirs, because they love it, while others choose, because they saw Mr. A suceeding in that particular field.

Ways to Notice the Niche You Love
If you are thinking of blogging, then niche will be your utmost problem, some newbies don't even know about what niches is all about, some will just create a blog, and post different 'copyed' niches topics on one blog.. now these are the ways to know the right niche for your blog, first let me ask you some questions..
Before you start blogging, what do love to browse on?
Which blog/website to you visit the most?
At one time in the day do you visit the blog/website?

These simple questions will have you to know the type of niche you love, now going to the questions above.... let me use myself as an example... before i starting blogging in 2016, i mostly visited blogging niches blogs, because i love it, and also because i want to start a blog... for the third question, i normally visit the blogs, when my head is cool, around 12am to 3am in the midnight, then for the second question, i don't have a favorite one, as long as you have what am looking for i will read it! once you have asked yourself these questions, you will find out the niche you love!

http://www.slashnec.tk/2017/01/how-to-choose-right-niche-for-your-blog.html
lalasticlala
Re: How To Choose The Right Niche For Your Blog by MxtaMichealz(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Customized Websites For Successful Businesses / Facebook User Calls Out A Fellow User For Steal His Full Name (photos) / Website Vs Graphics Design Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.