Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (150474 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
surestsam:
So today, i try to explore sothink the more...... Oga bestoke, no vex say i deviate o, i just dey rehearse ni
Chisos....

Abeg epp me

I want to learn from you.....this man is on fire..
did you sketch this beforehand?

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
dand9206:
OP, this is good. can one use "so think" software to offer fiverr services? In one of your comments on this thread, you said it should be used only for practice. If i am right, why say that?

Quote me that statement sir...perhaps I need to rephrase maself.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
surestsam:
So today, i try to explore sothink the more...... Oga bestoke, no vex say i deviate o, i just dey rehearse ni

Are you serious? This is awesome.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Chisos....

Abeg epp me

I want to learn from you.....this man is on fire..
did you sketch this beforehand?

Ha boss, na pen tool i use o.... I just create points round d pic and applied color... I will share d source file wen am on pc
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2017
lobell:

Are you serious? This is awesome.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by mrjerrfrac(m): 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
oga best poke pls we still need how to add mockups to our logo in photoshop. we only got where to downloadd the mockups templates. thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
surestsam:

Ha boss, na pen tool i use o.... I just create points round d pic and applied color... I will share d source file wen am on pc
oh cool so you imported the image before retracing it...correct guy..

You'll serve as inspiration to others...You can transform the little tools in the software to do the unthinkable
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
mrjerrfrac:
oga best poke pls we still need how to add mockups to our logo in photoshop. we only got where to downloadd the mockups templates. thanks

No vex..It has not been easy combining the daily hustle with this

Just keep practising

Mockup is really simple
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
bestspoke:

oh cool so you imported the image before retracing it...correct guy..

You'll serve as inspiration to others...You can transform the little tools in the software to do the unthinkable

Yes, i imported the pic, used the pen tool to trace it out. I actually want to master the pen tool, cos i read somewhere that its a great tool
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
surestsam:

Yes, i imported the pic, used the pen tool to trace it out. I actually want to master the pen tool, cos i read somewhere that its a great tool

Yes it is...Sothink pentool is actually easy and straight forward.....and you can use same logic to learn photoshop pentool and then illustrator.

From there you can make any logo no matter how complex.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by spafu(m): 12:13am On Feb 02, 2017
spafu:

Prof. bestspoke, do you remember this statement of yours to my No. 1 Logo then? Well, I had designed that using Jeta Logo Design while Sothink did the new ones, that is number 2, 3 and 4. Now I'd liked you and other pro to make input to my new design, at which looks more professional. Thank you.
Oga bestspoke, this one that you refused to comment on my work ehn, the thing dey make me feel say the thing no make sense o.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by surestsam(m): 12:15am On Feb 02, 2017
bestspoke:

Yes it is...Sothink pentool is actually easy and straight forward.....and you can use same logic to learn photoshop pentool and then illustrator.

From there you can make any logo no matter how complex.

Yea, Am seriously learning how to use it perfectly. Thanks bro
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 12:17am On Feb 02, 2017
spafu:

Prof. bestspoke, do you remember this statement of yours to my No. 1 Logo then? Well, I had designed that using Jeta Logo Design while Sothink did the new ones, that is number 2, 3 and 4. Now I'd liked you and other pro to make input to my new design, at which looks more professional. Thank you.

Nice trial bro...not bad at al
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Jtvinci(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2017
$250 PayPal funds available for sale, pls contact me through WhatsApp asap with your rate.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by kennysympathy(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2017
bestspoke:
Hi guys,

This is for current and intending fiverr freelancers who wish to offer graphics design gigs but are being limited by the knowledge of photoshop/corel and other top graphics softwares.These softwares takes] very long time and serious practice before you can successfully call yourself a pro or consider going ahead to sell your design services on fiverr...Also there are some pcs with low ram that cannot run adobe software's for long, this is also a plus.

***If you don't mind I will like to teach you a shortcut that will get you started with that gig within 3 days***
I will advise you to keep learning photoshop and corel while you also use this software to do quick jobs on fiverr.
I have used photoshop and AI pretty well for clients in Nigeria and I must say it takes quite some time to achieve presentable , if you are a perfectionist like me. But you need to open your creative i.

But since I found this vector graphics software that helps me create shapes faster and add gradient effect quickly, I can easily deliver Logo jobs very fast.
If you have not considered fiverr, Please join today,start earning in $$$ . Compare and contrast, No Nigerian client wants to pay you 10k for logo design except you own your own creative agency. But on fiverr you get paid up to $75(almost 30k for a logo design) It could even be more.

This tutorial will thread will only survive if people show interest and are willing to follow daily updates.

I will be covering.

**Logo Design

**Banner Design

**Ebook Cover Design

**Splash page Design

**Business Card Design

**Letterhead Design

I will teach you how to design top notch samples and how to render them in various formats .cdr.psd.ai.pdf.png etc for printing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER....when photoshop and Corel experts are talking, just behave o grin grin . But if I show you my works, Some pros cannot do it within that short time.

I won't border discussing fiverr or how to offer these gig.These threads have covered that thread and this thread1 services on fiverr.

If you are still skeptical about fiverr, please think again and follow those threads, Freelancing is the surest way to become a millionaire in 4months(True life story).But you need the right skills if you don't wanna earn peanuts.Graphics design is hotcake and in high demand.So also is we development. I hope to cover that later depending on how this thread turns out.

Having this skill is not only useful for you on fiverr but also for Nigerian clients too.

Pardon the typos and blunders pls, I am poor writer. lipsrsealed

****Please Show Interests for this class to begin****

Sir, I was thinking if we create a whatsapp group. Where we all can chat and learn.

In the other hand, I would love to be coached in graphic design.

I did appriciate you good work.

More blessing.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 7:26am On Feb 02, 2017
kennysympathy:

Sir, I was thinking if we create a whatsapp group. Where we all can chat and learn.

More blessing.

These whatsapp people have come again.

3 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 7:59am On Feb 02, 2017
kennysympathy:

More blessing.

Sorry... Whatsapp group is No No for me.

4 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 8:01am On Feb 02, 2017
kennysympathy:

More blessing.

Sorry whatsapp group is a No No....

5 Likes

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 9:57am On Feb 02, 2017
bestspoke:

Sorry whatsapp group is a No No....

i support here , whatsapp is not good for think like this ,let learn hear, oga bestpoke,please i see some say copyright included and not included in gig, how i make copy right?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 9:58am On Feb 02, 2017
lobell:

These whatsapp people have come again.

LOL
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2017
bestspoke:

Export from sothink in .svg format.

import the svg format to Adobe illustrator.
from illustrator you can export to any source file like psd,Ai,cdr,pdf or as requested by the client

Chairman, this means , the same source file will also be a Vector File? since it was exported from SVG in sothink right?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Day11(m): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
I'll buy your Fiverr/Paypal earnings

Instant Payment after Withdrawal

Day11
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by mrjerrfrac(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
mrjerrfrac:
oga bestpoke. u are doing an incredible job. i say a big thanks to you, besides, i was trying out some designs i picked online and came up with this . na learn i day learn biko. no too much criticism
oga bestpoke, na beg i beg o abeg help me review my work o. let me know what i'm doing. thanks
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fastlinkpro:

Chairman, this means , the same source file will also be a Vector File? since it was exported from SVG in sothink right?

SVG means scalable Vector Graphics....

This is a type of Vector file format.

It can be edited and opened in Corel draw and Adobe illustrator because they are vector softwares.

From the two softwares above,you can cpnvert to other formats like AI,CDR,PDF,PSD etc.

So when a Client ask for Raw files...Ask him which one he wants,convert it and send it .
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by bestspoke: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=dand9206 post=53354687][/quote]
I will strongly advise you to use the templates only for practice and not for professional services.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=dand9206 post=53354687][/quote]

i dey always gbadun your explanation
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by FESTAC101: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
I greet you boss, please I am a newbie on fiverr, kindly help review my new account https://www.fiverr.com/amazing_writer5 thank you sir!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Fastlinkpro: 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
boss, please i noticed when i save to AI from Adobe illustrator, the file size goes to about 1.4mb,is this normal? but when i save to pdf ,the file size is in Kb which is ok , i tried reduce the size as in image bellow but size still high 1.2mb

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Dapbright500(m): 6:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Femsmart:
I can do little contributions to this thread. I have Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 64 bit, Adobe Photoshop CS6, SoThink and VectorMagic... All cracked. These are the stuffs you need for your graphics.
Bestspoke thanks for this wonderful job u are doing here. I came across your thread few days ago have been following since then, learning, doing some practice with the info and links from this thread, I will be dropping my work here very soon for evaluation from you and other prof in design.
I quote femsmart because I need the link he shared with you for those softwares.
Thanks once again for your help on this thread
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Mswift: 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
@Bestspoke baba, thank you so much for this free tutorial. I've been following your thread back to back and I decided to give it a try this evening.
Abeg help me review, check, and criticize ma 1st two logos.
Thanks...

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by lobell: 9:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mswift:
@Bestspoke baba, thank you so much for this free tutorial. I've been following your thread back to back and I decided to give it a try this evening.
Abeg help me review, check, and criticize ma 1st two logos.
Thanks...

Mehn people are on fire! Una don leave our teacher for back sef.

1st law of power: Never outshine the master. you and surestam, I'm just looking at you two.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.