Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro (149285 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr Without Having Any Skill–$600+ Made In Just 2 Months / [free] How I Got $75 On Fiverr, Without Doing Any Work / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerrickM:
Yeah,you got the name right. Your comment is far too kind,thanks. We are all here to learn and get better at designing... grin cool smiley wink

Yeah, another big boss has arrived grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Let's keep simple,bro. It hasn't reflected in my account to be called one. Am just a simple guy. grin cool cheesy smiley wink

helpfulposts:

Yeah, another big boss has arrived grin
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's great you made an attempt. Lemme put it this way if you are designing solely for Nigeria it may work but this will definitely not fly on fiverr to be honest. Less is more and you should be able to communicate your design with less. Look the video links on YouTube i have shared via comments today and go download from there.

IamOSunday:
To all the squad that has been supportive even in this training, this is what I've learnt so far and its subjected to advice and corrections.....

Done with corel draw and sothink.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Tunar18(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
bestspoke:

Lol boss...It has not been easy.

Ok, Let's get 20more people still interested in learning.

#Ginjah them

Please lets continue. I just saw this thread today and after reading some of the posts, I realized you have done a very great work.

However, I tried to download the videos, but it isn't opening. It is saying the archive is corrupt.

Can you give me your e-mail or whatsapp contact?
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by nowpresence(f): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am number twenty. am following this thread bumper to bumper thanks @op for the knowledge so far

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by saddabm(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2017
Lets continue guys Oga @bestspoke we're listening attentively.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by helpfulposts(m): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2017
IamOSunday:

I tried opening the link but its giving back an error feedback..
I just tried it with my phone and it opened flawlessly.
Remove the last full stop from the link.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by obuksjr(m): 7:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Nice thread.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2017
It maybe from your end. I just tested it and it worked fine. Google Free AppNee and acccess it directly.

IamOSunday:

I tried opening the link but its giving back an error feedback..

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Business Card which has been sent out for print today. Done using Adobe Illustrator,exported as PNG then imported into CorelDRAW X7 and saved down as version 11.0 for Nigerian printers. cool grin wink smiley

Tip: As a habit i collect and keep lots of business cards as inspiration. I used 3 in my archives to achieve this quickly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by jloe: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
helpfulposts:

Thanks for the acknowledgement and welcome to the class.

You forgot to add one special/indispensable guy. His name is DerrickM if am not mistaken.

Thanks

yes Derrick is a sure guy
boss we hail oo
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have a fiverr account just eating just, lemmi go and clean it and start, awesome thread!
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by marvelito: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
To download Cracking Patch:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jag... for sothink. its virus free. you can still scan the file before u open it to be double sure. just open the file location of sothink copy and paste the patch there. then run the patch. remember to untick sothink not to lunch until u finish cracking it.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by stephano100(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
bestspoke:

Lol boss...It has not been easy.
Ok, Let's get 20more people still interested in learning.
#Ginjah them
Oga please continue o, we plenty wey they interested.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by modath(f): 9:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Bring ALL your PAYONEER , FIVERR PAYPAL, UPWORK etc.... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by stephano100(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
marv1:
Please the sothink is not installing on my system. it is giving me trial version which has expired after 30 days. Or any other option or software to design pleeeeease abeg.
Try disabling/uninstalling the anti-virus/windows defender on your PC and re-install. That was what I did to solve my own problem.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Keemie(f): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
DerrickM:
Business Card which has been sent out for print today. Done using Adobe Illustrator,exported as PNG then imported into CorelDRAW X7 and saved down as version 11.0 for Nigerian printers. cool grin wink smiley

Tip: As a habit i collect and keep lots of business cards as inspiration. I used 3 in my archives to achieve this quickly.

Which version of Adobe Illustrator, photoshop should I download. CS6 or the newer cc version.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Get the Design Premium Suite or Master Collection not just two apps. Get CC but depends on your pc it has to be very strong in its config otherwise please stick to CS6.best regards...

Keemie:

Which version of Adobe Illustrator, photoshop should I download. CS6 or the newer cc version.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Still BUYING and SELLING -Payoneer - Skrill - Paypal - Bitcoin And Neteller .

Always Available

Whatsapp. : 08088759163.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Ihinmi(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zdoh:
Still BUYING and SELLING -Payoneer - Skrill - Paypal - Bitcoin And Neteller .

Always Available

Whatsapp. : 08088759163.

Smooth transaction with Zdoh, highly recommendable.

Tested and Trustworthy
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by anthonysimi1(m): 4:21am On Aug 09, 2017
LEVEL TWO FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH 100% POSITIVE RATINGS

NICHE: GRAPHIC DESIGN

GIGS: EBOOK COVER DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, CARTOON DRAWING

BONUS: AS A NEW SELLER, I WILL GIVE YOU PREMIUM VIDEO TUTORIALS FOR FREE TO LEARN GRAPHIC DESIGN, PAYONEER CARD AVAILABLE ANS OTHERS

CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION TAIWOIDOWU9687@GMAIL.COM
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ihinmi:

Smooth transaction with Zdoh, highly recommendable.

Tested and Trustworthy
Thank you very much bro...see you next time
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Zdoh(m): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by gungab(m): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2017
stephano100:
Oga please continue o, we plenty wey they interested.
am in
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by DerrickM(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
The Dm3Drev Studeos Presents the Getting Started Essentials Training Workshop - Phase 2

You get the chance to learn the following short courses:

*Comic Art/Lettering: Love to draw and tell cool comic stories of any kind?!! Discover the tips and tricks in translating a comic script into page panels,digitally colour inked art,letter word balloons/sound effects and how to publish online and printed copies.

*Fashion Illustration: Are you a Fashion Designer who has issues visualising his or her designs through illustrations or just love to learn how create fashion concepts?!! Learn how to draw male and female characters in detail,poses,expressions and create textures for fabric designs as imagined.

Start/End Date: 1st of September - 7th of October 2017

Short Course TimeTable:

Comic Art/Lettering

Friday & Saturday | 10am - 1pm

Fashion Illustration:

Friday & Saturday | 2pm - 5pm

Short Course Duration | 5 weeks

Course Fee: NGN 30,000 (pay 20% discount off i.e. NGN 24,000 on or before 26th of August 2017)

For more details call: 08033651255 (WhatsApp Enquires only no calls): 09036991811

Click on this link to register

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by anthonysimi1(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
LEVEL TWO FIVERR ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH 50+ REVIEWS AND 100% POSITIVE RATING

NICHE: GRAPHICS DESIGN

GIGS: EBOOK COVER DESIGN, LOGO DESIGN, CARTOON DRAWING

PRICE: CONTACT VIA EMAIL TAIWOIDOWU9687@GMAIL.COM

BONUS: ALL PREMIUM RANKING TIPS, ALL PREMIUM GRAPHIC DESIGN TUTORIALS ETC.
Re: Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro by Funkychic(f): 9:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
bestspoke:
Hi guys,

This is for current and intending fiverr freelancers who wish to offer graphics design gigs but are being limited by the knowledge of photoshop/corel and other top graphics softwares.These softwares takes] very long time and serious practice before you can successfully call yourself a pro or consider going ahead to sell your design services on fiverr...Also there are some pcs with low ram that cannot run adobe software's for long, this is also a plus.

***If you don't mind I will like to teach you a shortcut that will get you started with that gig within 3 days***
I will advise you to keep learning photoshop and corel while you also use this software to do quick jobs on fiverr.
I have used photoshop and AI pretty well for clients in Nigeria and I must say it takes quite some time to achieve presentable , if you are a perfectionist like me. But you need to open your creative i.

But since I found this vector graphics software that helps me create shapes faster and add gradient effect quickly, I can easily deliver Logo jobs very fast.
If you have not considered fiverr, Please join today,start earning in $$$ . Compare and contrast, No Nigerian client wants to pay you 10k for logo design except you own your own creative agency. But on fiverr you get paid up to $75(almost 30k for a logo design) It could even be more.

This tutorial will thread will only survive if people show interest and are willing to follow daily updates.

I will be covering.

**Logo Design

**Banner Design

**Ebook Cover Design

**Splash page Design

**Business Card Design

**Letterhead Design

I will teach you how to design top notch samples and how to render them in various formats .cdr.psd.ai.pdf.png etc for printing
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT TEACHING YOU HOW TO BECOME A PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER....when photoshop and Corel experts are talking, just behave o grin grin . But if I show you my works, Some pros cannot do it within that short time.

I won't border discussing fiverr or how to offer these gig.These threads have covered that thread and this thread1 services on fiverr.

If you are still skeptical about fiverr, please think again and follow those threads, Freelancing is the surest way to become a millionaire in 4months(True life story).But you need the right skills if you don't wanna earn peanuts.Graphics design is hotcake and in high demand.So also is we development. I hope to cover that later depending on how this thread turns out.

Having this skill is not only useful for you on fiverr but also for Nigerian clients too.

Pardon the typos and blunders pls, I am poor writer. lipsrsealed

****Please Show Interests for this class to begin****

Quite interesting.......following

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (86) (Reply)

What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures... / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.