Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko (2722 Views)

NEED BUILDING APPROVAL, APPROVAL DOCUMENTATION in NIG.? WHATSAPP 08069253261 / I Need Building Plan For Standard 3bedrooms Flat / Need Building Plan For 4 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by waselystudent: 3:00am On Jan 14, 2017
I have half plot of land around Ijoko side and I want to build a 3bedroom along with two Room and palor self contain on it and I intend to use 6inch of block, can I get help with any building plan drawing with such structure and what it may cost to get that to level and roofing. I will appreciate.
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by waselystudent: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
People just view my message and no single respond for me.
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by MarvDee: 1:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3549059/2017-sack-landlord-initiative/1#52698626

Check this link, if you need something like this then send me a pm
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by waselystudent: 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Can you send me another plan.
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2017
Get this software

http://www.sketchup.com/download

Then you can do the following like I did. Then deliver to an Architect to finalize for you. Then you can use that to ask for quotations.

Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by adekanmbi1986(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
waselystudent:
I have half plot of land around Ijoko side and I want to build a 3bedroom along with two Room and palor self contain on it and I intend to use 6inch of block, can I get help with any building plan drawing with such structure and what it may cost to get that to level and roofing. I will appreciate.

Call SAHEED on 07060402513..... He is a very good, competent architect. His office is around toll gate, sango ota. He has done a lot of work in Ijoko, Atan, Ajibawo, Iju, Papa, Ewekoro, Abeokuta, etc... He can be of help... Tell him you are from Aare Ogun and consider it done....
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by Heymus(m): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2017
waselystudent:
i'm living very close to you and i have designed my buildings plan around there too. Talk to me on 08036879623. Or send your survey plan to me through olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: I Need Building Plan For My Half Plot Of Land In Ijoko by nifemiayoade(m): 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2020
Good morning my people,call or whatsapp 08069253261 for you perfect building plan ,building design ,building approval,building construction,building development,interior design ,building renovation,building expansion .ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ,we will serve you better and make your dream home a reality

(1) (Reply)

Video-₦5m Cofo Land: Queens Court Lakowe Which Is Currently 50% Off Sellingpromo / Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Eyita Ojokoro Ikorodu Lagos / A Plot Of Land (Prime) on Akala Way Akobo Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.