Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her (2469 Views)

Troy Zarbruh Had His Nudes Leaked And His Awful Fans / Kezie Reacts To Leaked Sextape Of Princess, His Friend / Video Of Jane Emoka Lesbian Sex Leaks, Lady Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by HYBRID99: 3:19am On Jan 14, 2017
There has been ALOT going on with the whole Alexis Skyy and Fetty Wap thing. The two recently broke up. Fetty is now dating a new young lady by the name of Blu. Alexis has not only been taking shots at Blu but also one of Offset’s ladies for allegedly sleeping with him while she and the girl were suppose to be friends. Yeaaaaaah, super messy. Now we see that Alexis’s sex tape ft. ex-boyfriend Fetty Wap has now been leaked online.

http://www.hybridstars.com/blog/2017/01/10/fetty-wap-and-alexis-skyys-sextape-has-now-been-leaked-18-wtf/

1 Like

Re: Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy

Op, do u have a copy? This been blowing the internet..
Re: Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 14, 2017
ohhh lord, bless me today ooooo, money where u dey?

omo see wetin one eye man dey enjoy ?

poverty na serious bastard

5 Likes

Re: Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2017
comradespade:

This got me laughing out loud cheesycheesy
Re: Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by shizzy7(f): 10:14am On Jan 14, 2017
comradespade:

Why are you referring to him as one-eyed man?? ??

You're a fool .
Re: Fetty Wap And Alexis Skyy’s Sextape Has Now Been Leaked And His Sueing Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 14, 2017
shizzy7:
Why are you referring to him as one-eyed man?? ??

You're a fool .

I won't exchange abusive words with u because am more matured than you so deal with that.

PEACE, please am begging u with anything you worship, pls and pls don't mention me again angry

(1) (Reply)

See Sexy Photos Of Rosaline Meurer That Might Have Tempted Tonto Dike’s Husband / Is Lil Kesh Angry With Korede Bello Because Of Chidinma (photos) / Famous Gateman, Jacob Spotted Buying Shaving Stick For Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.