Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince (1204 Views)

Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / The Divine Pattern Of Wealth Transfer In The Last Days - Joseph Prince Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Romans 5:17
For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ…

When God created man, He did not intend for man to grow old, become weak and powerless, suffer diseases and die—first the physical death, then the second or eternal death.

God never meant for man to go through all these and for death to reign. But because of one man’s offense—that man being Adam—death reigns.

The ultimate death is the second or eternal death in the lake of fire. Before this death is physical death. Before physical death, you have diseases and illnesses. Not all diseases and illnesses lead to death, but they are manifestations of death. One step before diseases and illnesses is tiredness, weakness and powerlessness, which are signs and symptoms of death. Now, all these are forms of death. As you can see, death reigns!

Are you resigned to the fact that death can strike whoever, whenever and wherever it wishes? Are you allowing death to reign in your life and in the lives of your loved ones? Or are you allowing God’s Word to tell you the truth about death?

For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more …” Thank God for the “much more”! What Jesus, the last Adam, did is much more and far greater than what the first Adam did. We are those who have received the “abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness”. Therefore, our “much more” is that we will reign in life through Jesus Christ!

God considers death an enemy. He came to destroy death and give us eternal life. And the more we walk in the grace of God and His righteousness, the more we will reign in life. The more we believe in His grace or undeserved favor, and the more we know that we have been made righteous by His blood and not our good behavior, the more we will reign over all forms of death!

Thought For The Day

The more we believe in His grace, the more we will reign over all forms of death!

http://www.josephprince.org/daily-grace/grace-inspirations/single/live-the-much-more-life/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by menxer: 7:35am On Jan 14, 2017
jiggaz:

When God created man, He did not intend for man to grow old, become weak and powerless, suffer diseases and die—first the physical death, then the second or eternal death.

Like seriously?

Why was man not given eternal life and forbidden to eat of the tree of life, in the first place?

Another thing I am beginning to see as evil is "underserved favour."

Why else did the Bible say "Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth?"
There is nothing like underserved favour with God.

Even in our human experience, if a man is given a job because of favoritism (underserved favour) and ends up not being able to deliver on the job and the business or company suffers, who do we blame?

Show me one "illiterate" (one averse to study) that God used to lead his people? From Moses (a well lettered prince) to the prophets (professors of law and divination) to the apostles ( well lettered lawyers, doctors and magnates)
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by bennyann: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2017

“For if by the one man’s offense death reigned through the one, much more …” Thank God for the “much more”! What Jesus, the last Adam, did is much more and far greater than what the first Adam did. We are those who have received the “abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness”. Therefore, our “much more” is that we will reign in life through Jesus Christ!
I love that part.
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
menxer:

Like seriously?

Why was man not given eternal life and forbidden to eat of the tree of life, in the first place?

Another thing I am beginning to see as evil is "underserved favour."

Why else did the Bible say "Study to show yourself approved to God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth?"
There is nothing like underserved favour with God.

Even in our human experience, if a man is given a job because of favoritism (underserved favour) and ends up not being able to deliver on the job and the business or company suffers, who do we blame?

Show me one "illiterate" (one averse to study) that God used to lead his people? From Moses (a well lettered prince) to the prophets (professors of law and divination) to the apostles ( well lettered lawyers, doctors and magnates)
Are you an atheist or what? The Almighty God is way above your reasoning..... Seriously i did not even understand your rant.
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
bennyann:
I love that part.
Me too my dear.
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by menxer: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2017
jiggaz:
Are you an atheist or what? The Almighty God is way above your reasoning..... Seriously i did not even understand your rant.

God is way above my reasoning, and I see nothing wrong making an effort, how about you?

You can't get beyond name calling to reason. Pathetic.
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:25am On Jan 15, 2017
jiggaz:
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
... ...
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
jiggaz:
... ...
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2017
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
... ..
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
jiggaz:
... ..
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2017
jiggaz:
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
...mm
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2017
m.

1 Like

Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:17am On Mar 01, 2017
jiggaz:
m.
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
jiggaz:
... ..
nnnnn
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2017
noted............
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2017
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2017
nnn
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmmmmm
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
jiggaz:
mmmmmm
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yoooiiiii
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:41am On May 21, 2018
Oooo
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2018
Ooooo
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Now....
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
Great
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Goooood
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2021
Now
Re: Live The "Much More" Life - Joseph Prince by jiggaz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Great.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Worshipping Of Deities Bad Or Dangerous? / Pope Francis Request That Roman Catholic Priest Be Given The Right To Be Married / For Free Christian Books Open Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.