Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Need An Adjustable Light Stand - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need An Adjustable Light Stand (1936 Views)

Numark Mixtrack Pro II With Laptop Stand Plus Headphones 100k. / Adjustable Zoom And Focus CCTV Cameras For Sale / iPad stand, Tablet PC stand and mobile phone stands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 12:05pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hello,

I need an adjustable and portable light stand I can place a halogen lamp on.
Like a tripod, but for lights. With a height of up to 2.2 meters.
Is there anyone here who knows where I can get or build one?

Thanks.

Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Gamine(f): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2007
Kai , Go to tha market for Goodness sake!!!!, must u ask for evrything!!!! undecided
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2007
Thanks, Gamine. I've checked around Sango and I can't find it. Can you direct me to the market you have in mind?
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by niceuzor: 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2007
Hey Seun,its nice to yarn with u once again

Well i will say we have some here in Benin City

Can u come over,i will sell them for u in a cheaper price

Cheers man.
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2007
Alas, I can't come to Benin City, but I'm ready to go anywhere within Lagos.

If I can't find someone who has it in Lagos, then I'll just have to fabricate something that serves the purpose.

I can get a nail and hammer and attach the halogen lamp to portable black-board.
Or ask a helper to weld it to an old camera tripod that I've been able to obtain.

I guess that there are times when I'll be able to install a halogen lamp in place of a normal light bulb,
Or hand its reflector on a heat-resistant wall fixture used to hang something else.

I'll be using two or three of these powerful babies (500Wx3) for indoor video lighting. Cheers!
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by niceuzor: 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2007
Seun:

Alas, I can't come to Benin City, but I'm ready to go anywhere within Lagos.

If I can't find someone who has it in Lagos, then I'll just have to fabricate something that serves the purpose.

I can get a nail and hammer and attach the halogen lamp to portable black-board.
Or ask a helper to weld it to an old camera tripod that I've been able to obtain.

I guess that there are times when I'll be able to install a halogen lamp in place of a normal light bulb,
Or hand its reflector on a heat-resistant wall fixture used to hang something else.

I'll be using two or three of these powerful babies (500Wx3) for indoor video lighting. Cheers!

Master Seun,
i can see that u very economical,well i buy your ideas but don't u think
u need a brand new one,like the pic u insert.how i wish i can bring one
to you dere in lagos 4free,because i can see u really in need of it.
plz keep ur good works going.

cheers.
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2007
Thanks. Currently, I'm looking for more used tripods or stands that I can mutilate for this purpose. 3 lights = win!
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by obua: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2007
Go to The Palms at Lekki, You can get good quality halogen light at 2-3k. Poor quality lights sold in the markets cost like N500 but they will mess you up, as they will keep getting burnt per second.
You can arrange the tripod from any good photo equipment shop in the markets, then you can couple them up.
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2007
Wow. Do you know whether the halogen lights at The Palms, Lekki come with lightstands?
Because if their only advantage is that they are 2-3 times more expensive, that just won't do!
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Saddam: 4:39am On Jan 16, 2007
I have an outlet in V/I thats specializes in those Tripod Light Sets

am gonna check out for their Add
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by niceuzor: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
Seun i need ur YIM i think i have
one 4 u or u buzz me
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2007
Saddam, if you can direct me to that outlet I'll be very happy. Thanks!
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 9:49am On Jan 18, 2007
Can you imagine that I went around my town to get a blackboard to use as a stand and couldn't find one? cry
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2007
Thanks.
Re: I Need An Adjustable Light Stand by nigboy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 15, 2011
Do you have adjustable stands for adjustable beds.

I need stands for adjustable beds

(1) (Reply)

Compaq Presario F730us Notebook Amd Athlon 64 X2 Tk-55 1.8ghz Processor --n85 K / How Much Can I Get For A Fairly Used Hp Laptop? / Brand New Unlocked Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i---cha Cha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.