Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability (759 Views)

Webmaster suggestions: Nigeria Hosting Provider / Which Nigeria Hosting Is The Best? / Do Not Use This Nigeria Hosting Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by Salihumainasara(m): 8:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Please my web masters which of the hosting Nigeria company would u recommend for a site used for trading (I.e. products will be uploaded), and a lil of socialization , gists etc. Base on their runtime, reliability, bandwidth, space, security and cost...
I have used some other Nigerian hosting services and each had there own faults ... So I need one that can be really trusted and also customer care satisfaction. Thanks
Foreign hosting companies are just too expensive due to this USD exchange rate
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by betahost247(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Salihumainasara:
Please my web masters which of the hosting Nigeria company would u recommend for a site used for trading (I.e. products will be uploaded), and a lil of socialization , gists etc. Base on their runtime, reliability, bandwidth, space, security and cost...
I have used Smartweb.com.ng, globalhosting247.com and each had there own faults ... So I need one that can be really trusted and also customer care satisfaction. Thanks
Foreign hosting companies are just too expensive due to this USD exchange rate

Hello,

Beta Host is the right place for you.

Beta Host provides Reliable, Affordable and Web hosting company in Nigeria starting @ N3,500/year, providing services to meet each pocket. We provide State of the art web hosting service on powerful and reliable linux web servers with Datacenters close to you..

We guarantee our commitment to quality. Satisfy your need for speed and keep your wallet happy too. We combine SSD technology with the latest hardware, to bring you revved-up site performance that comes in under budget. In most cases, our Web Hosting is 50% faster than the other guys..

Why not try us today and you will never regret having us as one of your favorite web hosting provider:

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer
Thank you
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by Salihumainasara(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Beta Host is the right place for you.

http://www.betahost247.com/webhosting.html

Hope to have you as one of our premium customer
Thank you

Okay let me try your hosting plan I just hope u will still be here if I encounter any problems with ur servers ....
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by betahost247(m): 9:27am On Jan 14, 2017
Salihumainasara:

Okay let me try your hosting plan I just hope u will still be here if I encounter any problems with ur servers ....

Hello,

We are here to assist you in anyway. 24/7 support.

Provide us with your WhatsApp No, so we can add you on our group for more discussion and inquire support

Thank you

Regards,
Beta Host Limited Support Team
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by jonnyboy4u: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2017
QServers.net since I've been using them, haven't had a reason to leave.

They are very good.
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by Salihumainasara(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

We are here to assist you in anyway. 24/7 support.

Provide us with your WhatsApp No, so we can add you on our group for more discussion and inquire support

Thank you

Regards,
Beta Host Limited Support Team

Ok successfully bought am now on ur whatsapp group
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by betahost247(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2017
Salihumainasara:

Ok successfully bought am now on ur whatsapp group

Ok.

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team

1 Like

Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by Victorez007: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2017
Whogohost Limited is the best!!
Be it Customer Service.
Check my blog www.victorezblog.com.ng
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by iben(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Salihu what faults did you have with globalhosting247
Re: Trusted Nigeria Hosting Company For Uptime, Speed And Reliability by iben(m): 12:19am On Jan 26, 2017
I host all my sites on Globalhosting247 and they are all up and running. Contacting support via phone is always faster even though sometimes i prefer using support ticket.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For As Low As #500 Naira (five Hundred ) Wordpress / :( / How To Link Adsense To Your Youtube Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.