Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 (7159 Views)

Any Federal Worker Who Has Received Jan 2017 Salary? / Sterling Bank Aptitude Test On 28 Jan 2017 / Vacant Job Positions Required To Be Filled Urgently. Resumption Is Jan.2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by PeridotBelle(f): 12:04am On Jan 16, 2017
ReviewByPaul:
Doris, I'm sorry for the perceived tone of my staff. However, it surprising to read this from someone looking for a job. I'm sure you didn't come for the interview, yet you took to NL to complain of how someone spoke to you. Two out of those that came for the interview were employed and will be resuming to work at our store in Maryland mall. It could have been you.

Oh pls shut that hole on your face!!! So, because Doris is seeking for a job, she should be talked to anyhow or looked down on? You are so pathetic Mr Paul.

2 Likes

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by johnime: 12:15am On Jan 16, 2017
Des5:
Hello, mr. Paul oseghale
No experience graduate would accept your cheap salary 40k.
Please stop wasting jobseekers tfair & time.
Thank you.
are you sure? Because someone is asking if 40k is enough for him as a Bsc holder.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by ify2016: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2017
johnime:
are you sure? Because someone is asking if 40k is enough for him as a Bsc holder.

He/she only said an experienced applicants won't accept 40k. I'm not even praying to partner with this kind of human being like Paul, an ordinary former company cleaner who thinks to pass through full time in the university is beans.

Hope you have noted that.

2 Likes

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by 48noble(m): 7:53am On Jan 16, 2017
ify2016:

He/she only said an experienced applicants won't accept 40k. I'm not even praying to partner with this kind of human being like Paul, an ordinary former company cleaner who thinks to pass through full time in the university is beans.

Hope you have noted that.

Tell us the fulll story of what really happened between u and Saul no Paul before,during and after the interview. being angry can spoil ur beauty baby girl, pls tell us the real problem, and then sit down to this chicken 'n chips and watch us kick his smellymouth.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by adelacuna(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
IFY2016 I must commend you for everything you say here for at least saying the truth, I don't usually castigate people but i must say Mr. Paul's mode of doing his things is crude and degrading for graduates. I even went as far as writing his test(4 pages),went through a process of two interviews and written test, sent my picture through Whatsapp and at the end of the day offering me a salary that can't even cover my transport fare, I will say that is wickedness and sardonic. Mr Paul inasmuch as you guys in Tociano are trying to build a brand, the path you are treading will only cause the destruction of your brand

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
mr paul please any space for an undergraduate .. i dont care they^^ think about your organisation.. please if there is kindly reply
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
All is well
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by profeoo(m): 8:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
ReviewByPaul:
I understand your frustration, I'm sorry you or the people you exchanged numbers with didn't get pass the first stage of the interview. This doesn't mean you won't get a job somewhere else. If you have any concern, feel free to call me instead of posting this kind of content.
get pass Are you sure you are employable yourself You were busy boring us about your life history, how you started as a cleaner etc. How can you say you employed a chartered accountant and he could not even prepare a budget Abeg Paul small small dey lie na!!! Even a secondary school student Can with little assistance.
Please if you feel your office is lonely and you need people to come spend some time with you,just let us know and we will volunteer part of our time to help your situation,instead of asking for applications every week.

4 Likes

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by shizzy7(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Royce20:
Who the fvck are you to call a graduate unemployable. Are you better than those you interview? Mr Man, you are just a fortunate idiot to be on the other side of the table..... Stupid PAUL....
Why are you angry?? ?

It's the unavoidable truth, You see the way some of them write or speak and you'll be irritated, You don't have to be perfect in English but basic things like "i - I", "am- I'm" Is a common error. ...

Simple decorum, some don't have just like the way you're raining insults all because you want to prove a point. Attitude is another turn-off.

Getting a job is not all about the paper and English, there's something called 'first impression ', it is sometimes considered even before ones cv is reviewed.

NB: I'm only writing about "Some Nigerian graduates being unemployable " before you start thinking I work for Tociano.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Solomon009(m): 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
He said he read terabytes of books already . . I laughed inside and thought "No wonder his head looks like basin. He come be like kettle. So, you re offering 40k after all the irrelevant fumbles? That cleaner status, just like peak Milk; ITS IN YOU!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by OLAFIMIX(f): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2017
Shuu cheesy cheesy see finishing. Bros you are wicked
Solomon009:
He said he read terabytes of books already . . I laughed inside and thought "No wonder his head looks like basin. He come be like kettle. So, you re offering 40k after all the irrelevant fumbles? That cleaner status, just like peak Milk; ITS IN YOU!
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by brokenplate: 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
While you guys are laying scrutiny try to be rational too.
As much as I expect graduates yo be treated with respect Entrepreneurs should be held at high regard.

We need more of Paul in Nigeria . Companies start small and grow big. If Paul's turnover revenue is not substantial you don't expect he will afford "six figures" remuneration.

In this recession we need to work together. We need to help ourselves .

I believe everyone is employable. With the right set of training everyone will grow in their desired field.

Let's help ourselves.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by CecyAdrian(f): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
brokenplate:
As much as I expect graduates yo be treated with respect Entrepreneurs should be held at high regard.

We need more of Paul in Nigeria . Companies start small and grow big. If Paul's turnover revenue is not substantial you don't expect he will afford "six figures" remuneration.

I believe everyone is employable. With the right set of training everyone will grow in their desired field.

Let's help ourselves.

What is this one saying
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by brokenplate: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:

What is this one saying

Love what am saying is let's not be divided.
We need to work together if we are gonno scale through this .
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by CecyAdrian(f): 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
brokenplate:

Love what am saying is let's not be divided.
We need to work together if we are gonno scale through this .

What love For us not to be divided, you have to agree that, that Paul of a clown is a product of wrong opportunity who knows not or understands where or what he does, that way we can all work together, and please remind me what it is we are scaling through again??

1 Like

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Topshow2010(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
ReviewByPaul:
I just checked you up and saw you are into ponzy schemes. It seems that you really need a job. My advised to you is that you should work on you resume, prepare for interview, you will get a job. Then, you will not have time to be insulting my person. I wish you what you wish your self.

Its now obvious dt u re rily a deceitful and callous person witout d fear of God in u wit ur debasing and arrogant response to ppl.Moreso u must be a fraudulent fellow whose heart has b sold to d devil.God will surely judge u all....
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Topshow2010(m): 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ayoola171:
I'm neutral here, I neither applied nor have anything to do with said Mr. Paul or his organization. But from what I've read so far, it's obvious ego is disturbing Mr Paul and some of his Co staffs in that organization, imagine have never heard of your company and I can read lots of complaints about Adejo or what ever you call him/her and you (Mr. Paul).
This is forum that do attract wider viewers even beyond your own imagination. You (Mr. Paul) even stated in one of your posts here that "Nigeria Graduates are unemployable" I think that is not professional enough imagine the damages such unguided statement can cause to your said organization and if care is not taken your own career development if you continue this way. If someone fails your interview process does not necessarily translate to such person can not perform wonderfully well else where or do something meaningful and rewarding with his/her life, in fact from little experience we've had, life can be funny and mysterious by nature. All the best.

Dnt mind dt wicked fellow,he still has d temerity to spewed d rubbish frm dt his curse mouth dt our graduates are unemployable while even himsef couldn't write or compose his words intellectually.

2 Likes

Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Topshow2010(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Solomon009:

U nailed it bro,laugh wan kill me wit dis ur post .Honestly d guy rily deserves d bashing for his inhumane stance.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by Topshow2010(m): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
brokenplate:

Let's help ourselves.

What's this one saying! So becuz he started frm d scratch which he was opportuned; does dt licensed him to subject fellow human beings to debasing and degrading conditions.Anyway ur moniker says a lot abt u.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by brokenplate: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Topshow2010:

What's this one saying! So becuz he started frm d scratch which he was opportuned; does dt licensed him to subject fellow human beings to debasing and degrading conditions.Anyway ur moniker says a lot abt u.

I am having a decent conversation here.
Re: Job Alert!!! Tociano Nig. Ltd Is Hiring On Monday 16th Jan. 2017 by brokenplate: 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:

What love For us not to be divided, you have to agree that, that Paul of a clown is a product of wrong opportunity who knows not or understands where or what he does, that way we can all work together, and please remind me what it is we are scaling through again??

We are all aspiring to get better career opportunities so that makes us.

I am not in the school of thought of insulting Entrepreneurs. Criticizing them is fine .
Mind you no one would employ you if they realize you have such attitude.

Do it with discretion

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & / Who Knows About Salary Structure At GZ Industries / Baker Hughes Recruitment, Strictly Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.