Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease (724 Views)

The impact Olamide's 'YBNL' had on Nigerian music and youths - Emma Ugolee write / Emma Ugolee Undergoes Successful Surgery In The US / Emma Ugolee: "Why Davido, Wizkid & Olamide Are The Biggest Acts In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease by chie8: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017
Nigerian music star Mc Galaxy has come to the aid of media personality Emmanuel Ugolee by donating N1million for his treatment. MC Galaxy gave him the money when he paid him a visit in the hospital.Disclosing the news,Laura Ikeji wrote...

'Awwww So my bestie just gave my Big bro Emmanuel Ugolee 1million naira cash. I'm on tears.See, I was talking to mcgalaxymcg a few days ago and told him how I wanted to contribute to the fund raising for Emma? So he asked who Emma was and I told him, and he said " Ehen, I nor really know am like that sha, but why not, to save sombodi life? I'm in" So yesterday I asked how much he wanted to give and he said until he met Emma. Today, My Padi went to the hospital and gave Emmanuel 1m. 
Alot of you don't know who this mcgalaxymcg is. I've been friends with this guy 4 years and I wish yall know. He's an angel. 
I'm proud of you Bestie'.

The TV host has been battling Kidney disease for years now and needs N50million for a transplant.

cc; Lalasticlala,ijebabe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/photos-mc-galaxy-gives-n1million-cash.html?m=1

Re: MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease by chie8: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2017

Re: MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease by AntiWailer: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2017
That guy needed about 50million.

The dumb celebrities flaunt cars and bags to show they are rich.
Re: MC Galaxy Donates N1million 2 TV Host Emma Ugolee Who Is Battling Kidney Disease by Abduljohn(m): 10:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Didn't i just saw Linda Ikeji calling herself Emma friend? Why are we like this? Linda that is worth mlllions and cant release the money needed? Well! Her money, her decisions but i feel we should extend love by our resources.

(1) (Reply)

A Prophet Challenges Lion To A Fight To Prove God's Power And Almost Died (photo / Akon And Davido Having Fun With The Footballers / #bbnaija: I Miss Tboss- Jon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.