Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone (1534 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / How Do I Stop Text Messages From 4040 (glo) / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by definition: 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hey people you can now send text messages straight from your mobile phone for N3 per message from any network to any network.

Nothing illegal or fraudulent you just need to register and configure your line.

If interested in getting full info add me on facebook: atkobc@yahoo.com

Or you can add me on your yahoo messenger.

Information that will be provided will be free.

Cheers
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by dani1luv: 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Moved 2 Phone Section
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by puskin: 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2009
Hmmm. undecided undecided
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by Cupidkc(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2009
@definition if u hv it y nt send it,stop redirectin,
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by johndavid1(m): 12:33am On Nov 26, 2009
Nothing person no go see or hear.[color=][/color]
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by johndavid1(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2009
Nothing person no go see or hear.[color=][/color]
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by Dclique(m): 12:48am On Nov 26, 2009
Explain better.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by semid4lyfe(m): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2009
Peeps in and zooms out.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by eunisam: 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2009
ROBIISH,

IF IT IS NOT ILLEGAL WHY HIDING IT?

I REGRATE READING YOUR POST!
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by Ebuks: 11:17pm On Dec 18, 2009
If dis ur sms stuff is real, why not post some lite b4 looking for friends in f bk or y messenger. To add.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by ikefor(m): 6:19pm On Dec 19, 2009
send free sms from www.get2sms.com - its Nigerian and its free if you register,
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by deoyel25(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
Rubbish. Tshww.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by kosovo(m): 10:00pm On Dec 19, 2009
How about customized SMS? any one??
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by infobut(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2009
Change your name from defination to deception. to even imagine you sounded cocksure. angry
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by tennis: 7:28pm On Dec 20, 2009
Loooooooool, for all you non-believers, on here, definition did try to post a reply but it was regarded as spam and his posting priviledges suspended.

But here is the deal:
- You sign up on the website below (dont want my priviledges suspended)
-You create a group and add your contacts with numbers
-Your group is assigned a telephone number
-You credit your account (N3 per message)
-When you text your group's assigned number (at standard network rate), the message is relayed to your contacts at the N3 rate

And that's it.

Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by tennis: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2009
Hey Admin, Moderator or machine, dont suspend my rights ohhhhhhhh!!!, i just thought this people should be informed.
THank you.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2009
there's nothing illegal about the ad, its used most to send sms to multiple recipients. even banks use the service to send multiple smses on a daily basis.
Re: How To Send N3 Text Messages From Your Mobile Phone by tennis: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2009
Yeah, banks use bulk SMS, that requires you getting online and a service provider's website to use the service. The difference here is once registered, you do everything from your phone via SMS not browsing. You just text the assigned group number and they broadcast it for you 1 to Many.

(1) (Reply)

Bold 9700 Not Connecting To BB Server (not Pinging) / Tecno T605 For Sale / Best Physical QWERTY Keyboard Phones, Rated By Digital Trends’ Expert Reviewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.