Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Pregnant Girl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pregnant Girl (1003 Views)

Pregnant Girl On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pregnant Girl by ABASUTIN: 11:18am On Jan 14, 2017
An eighteen-year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'
The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.
Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.
He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge.
If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a N1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a N2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and N3,000,000.
However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do'?
At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, 'Then you try again.'

1 Like

Re: The Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 14, 2017
ABASUTIN:
An eighteen-year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says, 'Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!'
The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.
Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with gray hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of it and enters the house.
He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl, and tells them: 'Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take charge.
If a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a townhouse, a beach villa and a N1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a N2,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, a factory and N3,000,000.
However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do'?
At this point, the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him, 'Then you try again.'

nice bro... very funny..

money answers all things fa
Re: The Pregnant Girl by Cletus77(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2017
More......
That awkward moment when you are laughing with your crush and suddenly one big catarrh just comot for your nose!
LORD TAKE MY SOUL!!!
Re: The Pregnant Girl by ABASUTIN: 11:48am On Jan 14, 2017
Cletus77:
More......
That awkward moment when you are laughing with your crush and suddenly one big catarrh just comot for your nose!
LORD TAKE MY SOUL!!!

lol....funny
Re: The Pregnant Girl by ABASUTIN: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:

nice bro... very funny..
o yes (I'm a female)
Re: The Pregnant Girl by ABASUTIN: 11:50am On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:

nice bro... very funny..
o yes (I'm a female not bro... thanks)
Re: The Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2017
ABASUTIN:

o yes (I'm a female not bro... thanks)
I'm sorry about that... r u a comedienne?
Re: The Pregnant Girl by ABASUTIN: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
MykOnyxo:

I'm sorry about that... r u a comedienne?
Not professionally, but to some extent
Re: The Pregnant Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
ABASUTIN:

Not professionally, but to some extent
cool

(1) (Reply)

Happy Teddy Day 2017 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS / Photo : What Is The Answer To This / Checkout This Customized Mercedes Benz Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.