Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Printer Is Not Printing. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Printer Is Not Printing. (1115 Views)

I Need Help With My Printer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Printer Is Not Printing. by Fedric(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2017
pls how can i install laserjet m1005 in to my newly formatted system, i have download the driver at www.<hpdrivers.net> i tried to install it but it didn't communicate with the printer.

it stop installing after telling me to connect the printer to the system. what should i do?

my system is detecting that a hardward is imputed but the priver couldn't connect with the printer, stoped at connect your printer to system. any solution?
Re: My Printer Is Not Printing. by Fedric(m): 11:44am On Jan 14, 2017
pls help oo
Re: My Printer Is Not Printing. by simplejayy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
drive it from the device manager
Re: My Printer Is Not Printing. by mcdokwe(m): 6:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fedric:
pls how can i install laserjet m1005 in to my newly formatted system, i have download the driver at www.<hpdrivers.net> i tried to install it but it didn't communicate with the printer.

it stop installing after telling me to connect the printer to the system. what should i do?

my system is detecting that a hardward is imputed but the priver couldn't connect with the printer, stoped at connect your printer to system. any solution?
go to device manager, (type device manager on the search bar if you don't know how to get there) you should find the printer with a question mark beside it listed there from the list of items there, right click on it and choose the update option, from the next screen, choose search and update automatically or choose the next option and navigate to the local directory where the driver is. Thank me later
Re: My Printer Is Not Printing. by Fedric(m): 6:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
mcdokwe:
go to device manager, (type device manager on the search bar if you don't know how to get there) you should find the printer with a question mark beside it listed there from the list of items there, right click on it and choose the update option, from the next screen, choose search and update automatically or choose the next option and navigate to the local directory where the driver is. Thank me later
thank you very much will try that.
Re: My Printer Is Not Printing. by Fedric(m): 6:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
simplejayy:
drive it from the device manager
thank you brother.

(1) (Reply)

Hp G62 Laptop 15.6" For Sale In Lagos. / Neatly Used HP DV6000 Laptop For Quick Sale. / Best Laptop For 50000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.