Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How To Post On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Post On Nairaland (29503 Views)

How Old Are You On Nairaland, Screenshot Your Profile Let's See The Pioneers. / How To Index Your New Blog Post On Google In A Minute / Please Help Me, Whenever I Post On NL, My Link Will Always Block By Anti-spam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by jnsuspay: 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2021
hI

I am complete new here. I am not seeing anything to create a new topic. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
okhiai1:
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by workwitmay: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2021
2month Facebook login for sale:

1k each..

No friends List no Picture.

WhatsApp me now. +2348025689307
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Utoimie: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
tesing
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Utoimie: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
tesing

[img][/img]
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Gideonanj21(m): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2021
Hi guys, Happy new month.
So I'm expecting a parcel from aliexpress. And it used Singapore post and its says "dispatched to overseas post admin (SG/SIN to NG/LoS) please who has had any experience as me and how long will I have to wait.
Its actually via 4px and cainiao
Ss attached

1 Share

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by VictorIwunoh(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2022
nice cool
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by HorecaCloud: 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2022
DEWKID:
2. Look for (Create New Topic) as in the pic below
Hello, please I am new to nairaland and I tried posting a new topic but it said I should try again in a few weeks. why?
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Danielkelly: 3:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Danielkelly: 3:12am On Feb 09, 2022
my eyes are wide open at nightmy back is rested
marry wealth.
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Danielkelly: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2022
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Adelekedaboss(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
If your SALARY can't cater for all your bills too, then READ THIS ��

I used to be paid N100k, lived in a Self-Contained apartment in the busy Lagos.

I had transportation, house rent (plus electricity, security, water & waste bills), feeding, personal care, gifts (family & friends), emergencies and flexing bills.

I usually cleaned out my salary and all my savings by the first week of every new month and began taking loans... the cycle continued until I was drained, literally.

Can you relate with this? Your salary just seems incapable of giving you a meaningful lifestyle?

In 2020, I learnt some digital skills (web, graphics design amongst others) during the lockdown, began my own business and then in 2021, I resigned and met the JINX BREAKER. My finances have not been the same since I got hold of this blueprint that I will be sharing with you.

Today, I am an Entrepreneur, Freelancer and a Super Affiliate; married, living life on my own terms and with a steady income to live a better life that I have always imagined.

Send me a message on Whatsapp and I'll share with you how you too can become FINANCIALLY FREE.

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Princecdan9(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
Hello guys I want to use this medium to introduce this business opportunity to everyone here looking for legitimate means to earn money online part-time.
Have you heard about placing orders on behalf of Walmart, lazada, allegro,aliexpress,ebay,Amazon, etsy and get paid commissions with just little or no efforts? Of which this commission earned from 5dollars upward can be withdrawn at any given time.
What platform do we use for this?
TESCO ecommerce platform, infact, it is very simple. Some online shopping merchants have a lot of orders, some of which have been completed and some have not been completed. These completed orders can bring revenue and traffic to the merchants.
And these unfulfilled orders will affect traffic popularity and praise therefore, these merchants outsource these orders to some platforms and let them help them to complete them, now if your in that position to help these merchants complete an order for the day you can earn (1 to 3dollars daily guaranteed) and as time progress you earn 7 to 15dollars daily, 25 to 60dollars daily, 55 to
100dollars daily, 180 to 300dollars daily, 330 to 500daily, 1,100 to 1,800 daily, now you need just a day or two to know how to place an order, to earn and to withdraw, I volunteer and am willing to teach you the step by step procedure, how to own and operate a binance account I recommend binance because that is the most secured platform for online transactions, to do this business you need to register registration is free ok, so if you are willing to register and earn money for your self here is my whatsapp number +2348168776275 I will send you the link and take you through the procedure to earn money for the day for free.

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Vethrodoctor11: 4:24am On Feb 27, 2022
Are you tired �of figuring out what Your business has made in a day, week, month? �
Have you been searching for a business management software that can meet up with all your needs? �
Well Vetsark Limited is inviting you to try out "Cleva". ��✅
With Cleva your business is secured and you never have to worry about missing records again.��‍♂️
You can even keep track of your debtors� and send them reminders with invoices right to their WhatsApp line...�
Don't just take my word for it.
Try it out today for Absolutely FREE!!!�
@ http:///GET_CLEVA_NOW
Take your business to the next LEVEL...���
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by UsmanUssyNe(m): 6:26pm On Apr 30, 2022
Hello Fam!
Who knows much about luxembourg? I want to apply for my masters at University of Luxembourg and i know nothing about the country. Plz someone should help. Thank you!
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by okaomeefranklin: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Thanks for sharing i have been trying to understand this app but am now opened

1 Like

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by ese260(f): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2022
3weeks old Lhasa puppies available for sale �
You can write me on WhatsApp for price ‪+234 708 416 1430‬

1 Share

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by StafanNg(m): 3:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thanks for sharing. Has been searching around.
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by obatuyi1986: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2023
Carefully use super car Hyundai full option
2009 v6
AC chilling
CD loader
Location lagos AIT Road kola

Top notch just buy and drive

Contact 08139583016

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Ladyb23: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2023
How to post on nairaland
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by dNavigator01(m): 12:02am On Mar 06, 2023
This has been helpful, I was totally confused and did not know what to do after signing up.

Thank you👍
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by anetuno(m): 7:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Jumight: 5:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dear Adetula Jumoke
Our team has reviewed your application and you have selected amongst others to be seen for an interview with GRANDLANCE.

Date: Monday 19th June 2023
Time: 9:00am
Venue: No 25 before Muibi Street OKe Ira Road Aguda Ogba, Lagos State.

0: Kindly confirm your availability and come along with a copy of your submitted CV and a printed copy of this mail for easy access.

Best Regards,
Admin Manager
Reference no: MD002

For more information or inquiry call +2349043647680
Pls how true is the location

2 Likes

Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Nunanyon: 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
I also got this too, please some one should tell us something about them, u can chat me up, 08084688211
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by annatee: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2023
They are scam. I was there, and ended up wasting my time listening to trash and bad treatment. Don't waste your time
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Ayorindeidowu: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2023
A guy went to my sister's pos shop today and duped her of her 100k. Apparently, it was a fake debit alert he showed her and when she told him she's yet to receive a debit alert,he gave her his number and told her to call him that the reason she's not received the credit alert could be as a result of bad network from her bank. The guy has blocked her from calling him but his line is still very active when i tried it. Please can anybody help me to get this guy, my sister just started this pos business to sustain herself. Please someone should help us .
Re: How To Post On Nairaland by Afrimusichub2(m): 9:19am On Jul 06, 2023
johnperter:
Make money online legitimately in Nigeria by reading news and performing other activities.
https://johnperter.

Or probably just visit https://naijaplaylist.com.ng for africa's musical entertainment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know / Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.