Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bitcoin For Skrill , - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin For Skrill , (646 Views)

We buy Amazon & ITunes, buy & sell bitcoin for any wallet & any quantity / Come Buy/sell Your Paypal Fund And Bitcoin For Naira / What Are The Best Rates For Skrill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bitcoin For Skrill , by KALMA1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
I AM SELLING MY BITCOIN $95 FOR SKRILL , if you want bitcoin and have skrill for exchange , does any one know any exchanger in Nigeria that offers this service ?08167706560.
Thanks everyone have a nice day.
Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2017
KALMA1

You cannot simply conduct business here without an escrow, the option you gave me is out off the book.

Facebook! I should add you on Facebook and see your group and i will have enough faith to send first to you ?

And the other is to send your brother to my location to conduct the deal

If the trade should go bad who will i then hold responsible. The owner of Facebook or your brother, even if i Do hold your brother what will i tell people that happened,

The best option is escrow and you don't want to use it.
The same person i trusted last year Scammed me of 150k, almost sent me to Village. THAT HISTORY WILL NEVER, EVER REPEAT ITSELF.

if your legit u got nothing to fear else change your ways. Karma is real.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by KALMA1(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2017
if you send and paste a screen shoot of your transaction here i will send my bitcoin equivalent as agreed and also paste screen shoot of transaction here as follows , also i am in lagos now . we can meet at an agreed location to transact this exchange ,i dont know what is called escrow forgive my ignorance, terms $19.62 skrill for $18.50 bitcoin equivalent.if any one is in lagos $95 worth of btc for SKRILL that want us to transact i am open to any suggestion, thanks
Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by Metroescobar: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2017
KALMA1:
if you send and paste a screen shoot of your transaction here i will send my bitcoin equivalent as agreed and also paste screen shoot of transaction here as follows , also i am in lagos now . we can meet at an agreed location to transact this exchange ,i dont know what is called escrow forgive my ignorance, terms $19.62 skrill for $18.50 bitcoin equivalent.if any one is in lagos $95 worth of btc for SKRILL that want us to transact i am open to any suggestion, thanks

Can we meet up in a military barrack? Very safe
Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by KALMA1(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2017
i am most confortable pls call me i will be available in maryland cantoment at 2.00pm .pls call also to notify me, STILL AVAILABLE PLEASE.
Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2017
KALMA1:

Ok let me educate you cos only newbies will send you money first.

There are few members that are widely trusted here [ladyF, Tabbaz, Singapore1 etc]

What we do is involve them in the transaction, i will send the skrill to either of this escrow and you send the bitcoin when i confirm i have gotten the bitcoin, the escrow will then credit you the skrill or vice versa if eventually something goes wrong the transaction is canceled so it's SAFE ask anybody for further information.

Because if you don't agree to escrow, the first thing people will think about is that your a scammer.
Re: Bitcoin For Skrill , by puskin: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2017

(1)

Serviette Producers / I Want To Be A Distributor Of Safety Matches, Importers Contact Me Please. / Make Minimum 15K Daily As Our Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.